XXX - FINALE (fr this time)

WORD COUNT: 19,027!!!

Sunday, 25th May 1986,
The Byers' Family,
10.45pm,

THIRD PERSON:

The six children sat in the Byers' living, devouring popcorn, any drink they had to offer and watching movies.

Max and Eleven were barely focused on the movie playing. They were more focused on telling each other flirtatious jokes and kissing.

Dustin and Lucas were arguing and copying eachother. Mike and Will were basically the only ones actually watching the movie.

"Oh my god, can you guys actually watch the movie?" Mike asked, slightly annoyed.

"Shut up." Max replied, raising her head from Eleven's chest. "You're literally just jealous."

"Me? Jealous? Of who, you? El? Hell no." Mike scoffed in response.

"We all know you'd like to the same thing to a certain someone." Max smirked, jerking her head in the direction of Will.

"Shut up." Mike frowned immediately, his cheeks red.

"Do you have someone you like, Mike?" The brunette beside him asked, visibly uncomfortable.

"I guess, yeah, why?" Mike replied.

"Oh." Will sighed. "What's she like?" He asked, completely unaware that it was himself he was asking Mike to describe.

"Uhhhh- They're pretty, very pretty infact, really cool. They like drawing, kinda shy I guess." He muttered.

"Cool." Will said blandly, not even listening to what Mike said.

He sighed again and sunk into the sofa, sad.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked, oblivious.

"Nothing, don't worry." Will muttered.

A few moments passed by and tired of the awkward silence, Lucas spoke up.

"You guys hungry?" He asked.

.
.
.

MIKE'S POV:

Lucas, Eleven and Will made their way into the kitchen as they were the only ones who knew how to make at least one edible meal. I was left with Dustin and Max.

As soon as Lucas, El and Will had disappeared into the kitchen, Max and Dustin started giving me a while lecture.

"Why did you say that???" Dustin asked, finally sitting up.

"Say what?" I asked, confused.

"Why didn't you tell him your crush wasn't a girl or better yet, that your crush was him, himself!?" Max whisper-yelled.

"Why would I do that?! It would be embarrassing if he didn't feel the same way plus why would I confess in front of everyone??" I sighed, rising to my feet.

"Whatever. Get it over with already. We're all tired of waiting for guys to confess to eachother." Dustin rolled his eyes and lay back down on his stomach.

"Wait. What do you mean by ' confess to each other '??" I asked, hope forming in my soul.

Does this mean Will likes me or am I interpreting it wrong?