XX

Monday, 19th May 1986,
Hawkins HighSchool,
08.30am,

MIKE'S POV:

When we got to school, it was 8.30 and Will and I were still laughing. At what? Literally nothing, everything just seemed to be funny to us. We were having a great time until a certain someone decided to ruin it.

"Pfft, look, it's Will, the fairy! And he's with his bOyFrIeNd!" I heard Troy laugh from behind us.

"He's probably gay like Will. Birds of a feather flock together!" We turned around to see Troy and James laughing. I looked down at Will as sure as hell, he was upset. Why would he pay attention to whatever names he was being called by these..things?

They walked past us and I assumed they were heading to their lockers (and I was correct.) Troy was about a metre away from his locker when I stuck out my foot slightly. He tripped and collided with his locker.

"Ouch! That must hurt." I said, shrugging. "Oh well."

"You little shit..!" He yelled inbetween quiet screams and whinces. He stumbled slightly and fell to the floor, on his knees. James ran up to him and helped him up. If I had to guess, his nose was probably broken.

"You two should get together. You're quite similar." I laughed. "You're both pieces of shit. But, well, what can I say? Birds of a feather flock together, right?"

What a dick. Why does he always have to pick on Will? He was always messing with Lucas, Dustin, Will and I but particularly Will. It's like he's obsessed with him or something.

When we got to our classroom, Dustin and Lucas were waiting for us at our seats at the back.

"Jeez, took you guys long enough." Lucas laughed.

"Sorry, sorry." I said.

I set my bag beside my chair and sat down. Dustin was about to sit down next to me when Will asked him something.

"Can I sit there? If you don't mind!" Will asked.

"Sure, man. I'd rather not sit next to Mike anyway." Dustin laughed, sitting next to Lucas.

Will put his back down and sat next to me. The fact he switched places to sit next to me made my heart flutter. I rested my head on my palm and looked at him.

"Mike, you shouldn't have done that. You could get in big trouble.." Will muttered.

I just stared at him and bit my pen. He's so handsome, I could stare at his face all day.

"Uh, Mike?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah?" I said.

"Your hand.." He muttered.

I looked my hand. It was rested on Will's cheek. After realising, I almost instantly pulled it away.

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that.." I muttered, trying to hide my red face. I slumped into my chair with my hands over my face.

"It's okay." Will laughed.

I peeked up at him and his face was slightly flushed.

"Sorry about that.. " I laughed nervously sitting up.

"I said it's okay, Mike." He said, laughing slightly. His face was slightly flushed.

Cute <3

[AUTHOR NOTE]:

I'm sorry this chapter was so short. I was feeling linda drained but I still wanted to update today. Next chapter will be a lot longer so it might take a little bit more time to update! Sorry!

Have a nice day/afternoon/night! <3

WORD COUNT: 567
HIGHEST WORD COUNT: 2933