[Chapter 11: Private Discussion]

The notes that Rose had let you borrow-slash-scribble down really did help you catch up; her bullet-points and tips being almost more helpful than your Professor's slides, the University's overall textbooks and allowing you to understand the stressful subject altogether. It's not that you didn't want to learn about Psychology, or enjoy studying said course - but keeping up with your classes, calming down conflicts between the killers, and battling frustrating amounts of fatigue was beginning to grow excessively exhausting. At least the other slashers still made you feel special and you could tell all six of them still cared. Billy and Stu however...you didn't know that much about them yet. Well, except that you were childhood friends back in the day.

"It's true. We all used to play together. Just the three of us. Me, you, and him." The way Stu had phrased that...he'd sounded much more with it than Billy had. Much more...calm and collected. But it was just so...so confusing. Then again, hadn't Billy dated another girl before you...? "-He got betrayed by his ex-girlfriend - Sidney - and before Billy dated her, he's been searching for you for years on end." Did he even love Sidney...? Or was Billy just using her for an excuse to find you someday...? He didn't seem mentally with it last time you interacted with him, but maybe you'd have a peaceful day today. Maybe they'd stay home to make sure that their injuries would heal. Yeah...Yeah. Just You, Cadence, Laura, Amber and Rose, hanging out together in the University's Cafeteria. ...What could go wrong...?

"Hey, (Y/n)...? (Y/n)...?" A familiar voice called cautiously, the black-haired girl waving their hand in front of your face and trying to get you to focus your attention onto them. "(Y/n)...!"

Oh, it was Laura. It was rare that you got to see her by herself like this. But what was she doing in your classroom...? "Sorry, sorry...!" You apologised nervously; looking up from your desk and noticing her standing in front of you. "Was there something in particular you needed from me...?"

"Well, sorta, I guess..." Laura awkwardly replied, twirling a stray piece of her curls between her fingers and looking to the side. "I was...Well, we were all kinda worried about you. I mean, you were almost late to our Psychology class today. Not only that, but you didn't hear the bell ring for lunch, and didn't even leave with everyone else. You seem really spaced-out lately. Is...Is everything alright, (Y/n)...? Is something else bothering you...?"

"No!" You denied in alarm, freaking out and wondering how to go about all of this. But you had to come up with something - a-and FAST...! "Really, I...I mean I'm fine...! It's just...My roommates finally caught the unwanted admirers, and...and let's just say they creeped me out while handing them over to the authorities yesterday. I didn't get much sleep due to that either. So, yeah, I...I'm sorry for worrying you guys, but really...that's really all it is."

"Wait, for real!? You've finally caught the creepers!?" Laura exclaimed with an amazed tone, taken aback by your words as she placed the palm of her hands down on your desk. "That's great...! Did you recognise any of them...? Do you know who they actually are...?"

You froze up in fear, shoving your things into your backpack before standing up and trying to come up with another excuse. "I...Well, I...To tell the truth...No." You lied feebly, feeling bad about hiding the truth and debating whether or not keeping your friends in the dark was the right thing to do. "I don't...All I know is that they lived close-by where I was staying and they...they wanted to get with me. But they went way too far and thought messing with me was the best way to get my attention."