[Chapter 65: Giving Yourself Away]

Finding your flustered state to be highly amusing, Hannibal's smile darkened, his sadism dancing into play as he clearly debated on whether or not to help and explain himself. But then— "Oh, mio fiorellino, wouldn't you rather tell them the truth yourself~?" He devilishly hummed, blowing you a heavenly kiss while he focused on you instead of Billy and Stu.

"Tell them...myself...?" You repeated with a tired-out expression, feeling incredibly stressed once you feebly felt fear flood through your veins. Crap. Tell Billy and Stu yourself. How on Earth were YOU supposed to explain about Chucky's...maniacal mannerisms by yourself...!? Would the other two even indulge your idea...? Take it seriously...? This was plainly going to end up growing ridiculously out-of-hand, no matter what you said or did.

"(Y/n)...? What's the matter...? You look like you've seen a ghost or somethin'." Ignoring Hannibal's words, Billy waved his hand straight in front of your face; both him and Stu now sounding moderately concerned about how you'd reacted to not only Stu's previous inquiry, but the psychiatrist's prior remark as well.

"Well, I...I..." Stumbling over your sentence self-consciously, you had no clue how to start when it came to Chucky. But after taking a deep breath in, you breathed back out again; counting to three inside your head before beginning. "No...It's nothing like that. It's just...Not going to be easy, that's all."

Curious as to what exactly you planned to say, Billy pushed the red-haired doll to the right side of the sofa and sat down in the middle; motioning for you to take a seat between them and chat. "You can tell us anything. What's up?" Stu asked loyally, waiting patiently for you to explain rather than Hannibal.

"What I'm about to tell you guys is the honest truth. So you have to trust me. You have to believe me. No matter what. M'kay...?" You demanded in a stern fashion; clasping your hands together against your chest before you sat down on the sofa.

"Why wouldn't we?" Billy warmly replied to you, curling his arm around your waist and giving your body a gentle squeeze as he carefully awaited your upcoming response.

"Because you're going to think that I'm crazy..." You mumbled with humiliation, thinking about what to say first as you released a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry, we've thought you were crazy ever since you started dating these six freaks." Stu teased playfully, shooting you a grin and lightening the atmosphere altogether.

"Besides, we all go a little mad sometimes..." Billy wickedly added, wanting to cheer you up and calm you down at the same time; his comment therefore causing you to smile, just a little bit.

"I mean...I guess that's true..." You shyly responded, glancing in front of you and out of one of the living room's large windows. "Well...I guess I won't hold back then. What I'm trying to tell you both is that the reason I won't sell that doll to anyone in the university is because he's...it's...it's alive."

"Uh...Did I hear that right...? Or are you just fuckin' with us...?" Stu spoke with surprise, taken aback by what you'd just told them.