[Chapter 40: Bitter Betrayal]

Rage flooded through your veins like fiery hot, watery flames of insatiable fury; hurt and betrayal washing across your facial features once your previous shock had left your thoughts. He...He broke your promise. Michael had...Michael had...Peeked at your exposed body while taking a shower. W-Without permission, he'd...he'd...Looked at your...your chest...! Y-Your...Your private parts...! The person you'd supposedly trusted...broke his promise within the very same day...! Gritting your teeth, you struggled not to scream-slash-shout Michael's name right there and then; stepping out of the shower before grabbing a fluffy towel and patting yourself hurriedly dry. Then, when you'd slipped on your pyjamas, you flung the bathroom door all the way open; now heavily pissed-off as you went to find the untrustworthy stalker. So you called his name, Michael appearing by your side in an instant flash. He was clearly happy to see you, but for once, you weren't too happy to see him.

"How..." You whispered, stepping out into the hallway before clenching your fists angrily. "How could you...?"

Confusion clouded his beautiful brown eyes; Michael not understanding what he'd done, or why you were so furious with him. "O Oᑌᒪᗪ I ᗯᕼᗩT? ᗯᕼᗩT' ᗯᖇOG? I OETIG ᕼᗩᑭᑭE?" [A/N: "HOW COULD I WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?"] He scribbled down after a minute or two, the silent slasher holding the notepad up so you could see his questions ASAP.

"You...You promised...You promised not to peek at me in the shower..." You brought up in a broken tone, pained tears pricking at either side of your eyes while you slowly started to lose it. But before you could confront him properly, you lost your composure completely; not only glaring at him, but also shrieking and sobbing too.  "You PROMISED not to peek at me in the shower...! You-You KNOW how self-conscious I get about myself...! You KNOW how embarrassed it makes me...! H-How uncomfortable I get...! Y...You know...and yet you...you STILL did it...! You STILL did it...!"

Michael frostily glared back; shaking his head as he ripped out the top notepad page and crumpled it with his fist, throwing the piece of paper onto the ground before writing down his next response. "O, ᗩᑎᗪ I KET TᕼᗩT ᑭᖇOIE. I ᔕᗩI I ᗯᗩᑎTE TO, (Y/), OT TᕼᗩT I Oᑌᒪᗪ. ᗯᕼᗩT TE Eᒪᒪ ᗩᖇE YO TᗩᒪKIG ᗩᗷOT!? YO KO I Oᑌᒪᗪ EE ᗷᖇEK Y ᑭᖇOIE. I OETIG ᕼᗩᑭᑭE? ᗯᕼᗩT' GOIG O EE?" [A/N: "NO, AND I KEPT THAT PROMISE. I SAID I WANTED TO, (Y/N), NOT THAT I WOULD. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER BREAK MY PROMISE. DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"]