[Chapter 15: Stupid Squabble]

With a cold glare, Michael stepped forwards and shoved Pennywise backwards; the stalker holding his kitchen knife out straight afterwards as the clown had clearly hit some sort of sore spot. This, of course, caused you to grow alarmed - mostly because the three of you were still by the University's entrance, and also because students were continuing to exit the building for the day. But what could've been the sore spot...? Surely Michael couldn't have been set-off by a simple insult. So what could he've...? Thinking back to your previous conversation, your eyes widened; realising what could've been the breaking point towards the pale-faced male. The shoulder squeezing and the hugging around your neck. He probably felt jealous. Releasing a sigh, you took a deep breath and stepped in-between them, attempting to calm your silent partner down while regain control of the chaotic situation altogether. But before you could say anything, Pennywise laughed psychotically; vanishing from sight as he re-appeared and sent Michael flying across the street.

"Sorry, Mikey-boy~" The clown chuckled wickedly, "But you're going to have to do a lot better than that."

"Michael...!" You called out in a shocked voice, your eyes widening as you ran over the road to reach him. "A...Are you okay...? You're not hurt are you...?"

"Relax, relax, it's not like I killed him or anything~" Pennywise angelically cooed, teleporting next to you and hugging you by the waist. "Besides, he started it. He's not entirely innocent either, y'know~?"

"D-Don't you think I KNOW that...!?" You sharply retorted, growing somewhat defensive and annoyed by Penny's playful behaviour. "BOTH of you are to blame here anyway, so don't even START with that. It's not about whose fault it was, it's about suspicion. You guys could've been caught...!"

"Mmm...I suppose." The clownish killer lazily agreed, pulling a face at Michael before leaning back against the street's wall. "Then again, I don't think I'm stupid enough to get caught. Unlike stalky-boy over here~"

"Penny—!"
Michael shot to his feet within seconds, slashing at IT with his knife as his swift attack and sudden speed caught Pennywise off-guard. "Oh, really~? You honestly think that someone of your calibre could actually take me on~?" He laughed wildly, biting back with force after dodging the silent stalker's following attack.

"Guys, please...! Anywhere but here...!" You desperately pleaded, clasping your hands together and pressing them against your chest due to anxiety. "You're going to cause suspicion, and—"

"(Y/n)...? What's going on? Is everything alright...?" A familiar voice interrupted; cutting into your conversation from the other side of the street and making you freak out even further.

"Yeah, you weren't where you told us you'd be." Stu pointed out while he casually crossed the road with Billy. "After all, didn't you say you'd be waiting by the University's entrance, along with Myers and IT...? You didn't lie to us, now did you...?"

"W-What...!? No...! I didn't, I didn't...!" You replied to Billy and Stu in a hurt tone, feeling more and more stressed-out by the second. "I didn't lie to you, I swear. Michael and Penny...Just had a slight...fight, that's all. Just a little...kerscuffle, that's all...!"