[Chapter 72: Seven Days]

"How...!?" You retorted sharply, your cheeks glowing a deep scarlet as your humiliation expanded exponentially. "How do you even know that...!?"

"That's a secret~" Hannibal mischievously hummed, pressing his lips against yours a moment later and teasing you during the time being. "I just do."

"Okay, okay...! Let's just leave it at that and finish explaining to everybody...!" You exclaimed with even further embarrassment, breaking apart from his tender hold and trying to avoid his gaze also.

"Of course." He agreed softly, taking both of your hands in his as to give them a gentle squeeze right here and there. "Wouldn't want to keep anyone else waiting, now would we...?"

"Exactly...!" You nervously replied, shyness flooding your face while you tried hastily brush off your words with nothing more than a simple laugh. "So I'll be going back inside my bedroom now. Seeing as you already know where I'll be going tomorrow, I'll just leave you be, and—"

"Ah, ah, ah, I never said that I was okay with you leaving tomorrow, mio fiorellino~" The psychiatrist pointed out with dark amusement; your boyfriend placing your fingertips lightly against his lips and giving you an extremely gentlemanlike kiss.

"Well, whilst I appreciate the love and affection, I um, would really rather get to explaining - and just get it over with." You told him truthfully, hiding your faintly-blushing facial features once he'd acted so charmingly.

"G...Get to e-explaining...? E-Explain what exactly...?" Norman piped up in an innocent tone, not understanding what you meant or where your response was heading.

"So why the FUCK is everybody up here again?" Chucky questioned uncaringly, joining all of you in your bedroom and causing you to feel even more awkward. "It's kinda boring being left alone downstairs, doing absolutely nothing apart from watching the TV in the living room, y'know? Spill the mother-fucking beans already, why don't'cha?"

"Because I needed to tell everybody why I was leaving for a week, without anyone flipping out." You stressfully sighed, your next comment forcing Billy, Stu, Michael, Norman and Chucky to grow strangely surprised. Hannibal - obviously - wasn't, but that was because he already knew...somehow.

"You're leaving for a week...? The fuck...? Why...?" Chucky demanded to know coldly, glaring before drawing out his weapon and holding it out. "Why are you leaving me behind with these freaks...!?"

"Oh my, seems as though you don't want (Y/n) here to leave." Hannibal angelically cooed, purposely toying with the red-haired doll and trying to rile him up. "How...cute."

"God, I hate you." Chucky muttered under his breath moodily, his sulky attitude starting to show while he did his best to ignore the patronising slasher standing directly to the left of him.

"I think we'd all like to know why you're leaving for a week, tomorrow." Billy cut in with a sour expression, Stu nodding in agreement and adding fuel to the fire. "After all, you never actually gave us a motive. Or a real reason."