[Chapter 41: The Blame Game]

"Now then, why don't you tell me exactly what happened between you and Michael...?"

"There's not really all that much to tell, to be perfectly honest with you..." You awkwardly admitted, holding the glass of water in the middle of both hands before taking a sip or two. "I was taking my daily shower, and as I was, a flash of white flickered from behind the door. You can't say that doesn't sound suspicious."

"Mmm...True. You have every single right to be on-edge, slash, distressed." The psychiatrist calmly agreed with you, folding his legs while also holding his hands together. "After all, what Myers did was certainly no laughing matter."

"I guess...I just...I just didn't think that Michael would try something like that, right out of the blue..." You sighed unhappily, placing the glass of water down on the table so that you could tuck a stray strand of hair back behind your ear and console yourself at the same time. "And right after promising not to peep at me too...!"

"Could it be possible that it might've been one of the others...?" Hannibal mused in a casual manner, causing you to bite your lip and ponder over said conflict. "To borrow one of Michael's masks so they could prank you from behind...?"

"You really think that one of the others would actually go that far...?" You questioned with the intellectual male uneasily, wondering if their cruelty and boredom would stem that far.

"Believe me, I definitely wouldn't doubt it. It wouldn't surprise me if this was one of Krueger's silly little schemes, or something along those lines." He seriously stated, shaking his head before raising his eyebrows and slating the dream demon off almost immediately.

"But then that would mean that I threw Michael under the bus for absolutely no reason." You bursted out in a frantic fashion, freaking out and worrying about how hurt the stalker must've felt.

"Though you can't necessarily know that for sure, mia amata (Y/n)." Hannibal brought up mildly, leaning back a little bit whilst he mulled over his previous words for you. "You can't know for sure whether or not Myers truly or really was behind your Peeping Tom crimes or not. It's highly likely that he was, however jumping to conclusions wouldn't be such a good thing to do at this time."

"Well, well, well, I certainly didn't think that you'd have that left in you, Mikey-boi~" The dream demon wickedly hummed, acting unbelievably smug while he messed around - and mocked - Michael some more. "What an unusually bizarre surprise."

"ᗯᕼOEE (Y/) ᔕᗩᗯ ᗯᗩᔕᑎ'T E. I O'T ᑕᗩᖇE ᗯᕼᗩT - O ᗯᕼO - ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩᗯ I TE OOᖇᗯᗩY. TᕼᗩT ᗯᗩᔕᑎ'T E. TEY EE ᖴᗩKE. OEOE ᗰᑌᔕT'E TOE OE O Y ᗰᗩᔕK. ᗷᑌT OETIG I ᗯᖇOG. OETIG Iᔕᑎ'T IGT." The pale-faced stalker scribbled down fiercely; holding it up so that Freddy, Norman and Pennywise could all see. [A/N: "WHOEVER (Y/N) SAW WASN'T ME. I DON'T CARE WHAT - OR WHO - SHE SAW IN THE DOORWAY. THAT WASN'T ME. THEY WERE A FAKE. SOMEONE MUST'VE STOLEN ONE OF MY MASKS. BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG. SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT."]