[Chapter 46: Afternoon Visit]

"M-Michael...! Let (Y/n) g-go...! NOW...!" Norman angrily cried, pushing the pale-faced male away from you and forcing him to to stumble in the process. "Y-You could've...Y-You could've H-HURT her...!"

"Damn STRAIGHT...!" Billy added with fury, wrapping his arm around your waist and curling you closer towards him instead. "All she did was LOSE her temper mate...!"

"There was NO need for what you just did...!" Stepping to your aid, Stu agreed with the other two and stood protectively in front of you; grasping his pocketknife while he became aggravated also.

"Well I mean she did just yell at us all~" The dream demon drawled in dark amusement, crossing his arms and leaning against the opposite side of the upstairs hallway. "If my character design wasn't so developed, I would've lost my temper and snapped right back~"

Raising your eyes, you felt your irritation levels simply bubble to the surface a second time; resenting how still, nobody seemed to pick up on how distressed you were feeling. Well, apart from Norman. But he always seemed to. "Oh yeah, because your personality is SO well-written." Pennywise sharply taunted, shifting into his darker form before stressing you out even further.

"Everybody, please. This ISN'T helping. If anything, this is increasing our sweet (Y/n)'s stress levels." After carefully choosing his words, Hannibal calmly cut in and shut their fighting down; sensing how each one of them were affecting you. "As a matter of fact, I still can't believe that you're all bickering this babyishly."

"Y'know what...? I can't either...!" You retaliated coldly, breaking away from Billy's hold whilst also avoiding everybody else's glances. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready."

"B-But (Y/n)...It's a S-Saturday..." Norman pointed out with a timid tone of voice; clasping either side of his arms as he flashed a confused gaze in your general direction.

"Duly noted, Norman." You sarcastically responded, rolling your eyes like you had a few minutes ago while he watched you open your bedroom door and enter it seconds afterwards.

"In case you were wondering, (Y/n) visits Camp Crystal Lake each and other day. Well, apart from Sundays of course, because that's only fair. Wouldn't you agree...?" Pleasantly explaining, the smart psychiatrist reminded Norman so that you didn't have to; the dark-haired male growing sour once he heard the truth.

"Only to pacify an ancient psycho who lives in the forest..." Billy muttered bitterly, throwing a glare towards Hannibal at the very same time Stu did.

"—That is so NOT true...!" You snapped in a fierce fashion, slamming the door shut behind you before carrying on shoving things into your backpack. Ugh. Stupid Billy. Stupid Stu. Stupid Norman. Stupid Hannibal. Stupid Penny. Stupid Michael. Stupid Freddy. Stupid everyone. You were being stalked - again - and they were more focused on fighting.

In fact all you wanted to do was leave and approach Camp Crystal Lake, to walk around the campsite with Jason. So that's what you planned to do, to say Goodbye to everyone else before actually leaving the main house. "See you guys later." You spoke to them with slight exasperation, hoisting your backpack onto your shoulder after you reopened your bedroom door.