❤️-Quick Announcement-❤️

[A/N: Hey guys, Cam here!❤️Sorry if this is completely out of the blue, but I wanted to talk about something that I've been hearing more and more whilst I've been writing, and while I've also been publishing chapters. Though before I start, I'd just like to say that I'm not stubborn (at least I try not to be :P ), and that I don't take in criticism negatively / or lash back❤️xx I only take criticism to heart when it's given in random conversations - that sometimes in Discord I'm not even discussing Wattpad/Writing - or when it's a bit too sharp / cold for me, considering that I'm someone who believes that words can be hurtful for anyone and everyone❤️.

I'm empathetic, I always have been. I don't believe in the whole "suck it up / cry into your pillow, not here" shtick, I can't control my feelings as well as other people can❤️. I may be 22, but most of the time, my depression makes me feel like a fucking 2-year-old💙😅. Whether you're young or old, have a lot of followers or don't, it can fizzle you out and strike the wrong way when given too bluntly or unemotionally❤️. But enough of that, I want to clear the air and stop people from continuously commenting the same thing more and more often.

So lately, I've been noticing every few days - whether it's on my Wattpad works or my Discord Server - that people are unhappy with how often I use Italics during chapters / scenarios / my writing in general, and that they preferred it when I used it less - because it gave it more emphasis on words when I would rely less on using Italics. So I've been mulling this issue / topic over and over in my head, thinking about said style of writing, and I decided that maybe I do use Italics a little more than I used to. But again, I have a reason for that. And my reason is that I'm still learning how to write. I'm not a professional writer, I've never considered myself to be one / or being close to one - Hell, I don't even write original works - I write fan-fiction. I'm still learning. I'm learning on writing styles, writing techniques, what people will like / what people won't like, how to please people, and make their day when they see a new chapter posted.

Yeah, I write for myself - it's a perfect way to distract myself from reality - and it's also a hobby. But I take what I do for our Community / my account very, VERY seriously. I think of it as a non-profitable job. I grind just to make sure I have something for every single Tuesday, because I don't want to be late / I don't want to keep people waiting. I love the comments when I people say that they enjoy the story so far / or enjoyed said chapter. Even while writing this Quick Announcement, I'm also creating a plot-line for an upcoming surprise for this book ^-^💕❤️xx However, what I'm doing right now and what I have planned, have nothing to do with the issue / current criticism I've been receiving😅💙xx Because most of the comments surrounding said subject have been respectful and pleasant c:

So again, I'm grateful our Community is such a polite and caring group of people💘xx I'd just like to say / get one thing out of the way - mostly so the continuous comments die down every time I publish something - is that maybe I do use too many Italics to emphasise events happening. Maybe I don't. But from now on, if it's worth anything, I'll try to use less Italics and focus on the actual writing / story itself :P

❤️Thanks for listening / taking the time to read this❤️xx