[Chapter 61: Friendly Forgiveness]

Remorse and regret washed throughout your veins the moment you apologised, guilt messing your mind and toying with your thoughts the minute your hands clasped together and clutched at your chest; your eyes continuing to trickle with tears as you were forced to stare down at your bedroom floor. But what else could you do...? The silence and lack of notes were clear proof that he resented the way you'd begun to treat him. It was obvious from the start that the apology wouldn't be enough to cover for your hurtful behaviour. He plainly held some sort of grudge or bitterness towards you. So with more and more shame, your eyes just ended up shutting; your head dipping down until you didn't know what to say. But what else could you say...? Struggling even further, your body shook on the spot, your mind becoming malicious and mean while you slowly started to lose all hope. However, even though just a second or two had passed, you heard a well-known, recognisable kitchen knife clatter to the ground; your eyes snapping wide open from shock when you saw the male opposite you completely and utterly drop his weapon.

"Michael, w-why would you—?" You were about to stammer from surprise, but the pale-masked slasher wouldn't even allow you to finish; pressing his finger gently against your lips and silently shushing you before using both of his arms to haul you into one of his overly adoring bear hugs. You didn't even know what to say, happiness and relief warming your heart as you cuddled him lovingly in return. Minutes passed by whilst the both of you passionately embraced; Michael lightly resting his head on top of yours and keeping his arms protectively wrapped around your body at the very same time. His reaction to your words must've meant that he'd forgiven you, which - to be perfectly honest - had absolutely made your day. Though, once you'd pulled apart for a moment - to wipe at your eyes - Michael softly did it for you; clearing away the remaining tears so he could obviously talk with you again. Oh God, what could he possibly want to speak with you about...?

With a hesitant nod, you nervously waited for him to pass you the notepad, butterflies fluttering around your stomach whilst you watched him write insanely fast. But once he'd passed his pieces of paper over to you, you weakly smiled; your heart skipping several beats after you'd read his reply to your former apology. "I YO OETY TIK I Oᑌᒪᗪ E ᗰᗩᗪ T YO? O TᕼᗩT I Oᑌᒪᗪ ᗩᑕTᑌᗩᒪᒪY ᗷᖇIG YEᒪᖴ TO ᕼᑌᖇT YOᑌᖇ EEIG? I Oᑌᒪᗪ EE O TᕼᗩT. YEᗩᕼ. I ᗯᗩᔕ ᕼᑌᖇT. ᗷᑌT I Oᑌᒪᗪ EE O ᔕᑕᗩᖇE ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑎGY YO EE. I Oᑌᒪᗪ EE O ᑌᑭᔕET YO EE. O I EIE TO GIE YO TIE TO ᑕᗩᒪᗰ Oᗯᑎ. ᗷᑌT I ᗯᗩᔕ EᗩᗪY TO TE I ᗩᑎᗪ Eᒪᑭ/O OᗰᖴOT YO I EEᔕᔕᗩᖇY. EᑕᗩᑌᔕE TᕼᗩT' O ᗰᑌᑕᕼ I OE YO. EE OGET TᕼᗩT, (Y/). EE." [A/N: "DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I COULD BE MAD AT YOU? OR THAT I COULD ACTUALLY BRING MYSELF TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS? I COULD NEVER DO THAT. YEAH. I WAS HURT. BUT I COULD SEE HOW SCARED AND ANGRY YOU WERE. I COULD SEE HOW UPSET YOU WERE. SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU TIME TO CALM DOWN. BUT I WAS READY TO STEP IN AND HELP/OR COMFORT YOU IF NECESSARY. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. NEVER FORGET THAT, (Y/N). NEVER."]