[Chapter 68: Deathly Destruction]

Having him spend more time in Derry had to be the best decision though, right...? It was difficult convincing him, stressful making him shift back into his regular form, and a little lonely having to say goodbye in the end. However, at least he'd be able to recover now - both from his...unhealthy nutrition and unexpected outbursts. So with that, you left your bedroom and shut the door behind you; heading downstairs so you could socialise with Billy, Stu, Norman, Chucky and Michael again. You would've spoken to Hannibal too, but for some reason he wasn't in the living room with the others. Huh. Guess he'd left to communicate with his assistants online and complete his prior tasks like he was planning to do. Everything would be okay from now on, as long as Norman wouldn't let his jealous streak strike up against Billy and Stu, those two wouldn't destroy Chucky, and he wouldn't pull any other pranks on Michael. Speaking of which

"(Y...Y/n)...! (Y...Y/n)...! Y-You're alive...! You're alive...!" Norman cried aloud cheerfully, racing towards you as he flung his arms right around your waist. "Oh, thank g-goodness y...you're alive...! I was...I was...s-so worried...a-about you...!"

"It's good to see you too, Norman. But like I said, I wasn't in any danger up there." You warmly reminded him; not wanting them to think that Pennywise was a threat while you wrapped your arms around him in return.

"You sure about that, girlie? Because whatever that thing was didn't really sound like it was very...stable up there." Chucky cut in curtly, narrowing his eyes and glaring into the hallway with suspicion.

"Really. Penny's back in Derry at the moment. Or at least, for now. He's made the decision to bounce back and forth - to fix his...feeding situation. He won't be losing it anymore." You calmed the rest of the slashers down sympathetically, Norman appreciating your embrace whilst he kept on nuzzling and snuggling.

"That don't mean he's doing the right thing, babes." Stu spoke in a solemn tone of voice, hugging you from your right side as he looked away and up towards the ceiling with distain.

"Just because he's switched back to his regular means of feeding doesn't make what he is now acceptable. I-I'm sorry, (Y/n)." Billy sided with Stu defensively, shaking his head while hugging you from the left instead. "I...I love you far too much to trust that...that mother-fucking clown."

"But still, Pennywise is NOT a threat—"
"You do realise that you've just put the kids of Derry back in danger though, now don't you?" Grinning, Chucky pointed out the obvious, finding this to be hilarious and deciding to lean in front of the sofa.

"I know that, Chucky. I'm not stupid." You fiercely retaliated, breaking free from everybody's hugs only to be scooped into one by Michael. Of course you'd get a hug from him, considering he'd 100% want a cuddle. "I know what I've done is basically murder, and I know what I've done is unbelievably selfish. But I had to save Pennywise, and...and if I hadn't offered Derry, Maine back to him, then Penny would've—"