[Chapter 37: I'm Switzerland]

Releasing a soft sigh of relief, you grew grateful for a couple of minutes; pleased that he was going to at least wait for you downstairs. Well, until Pennywise greeted you upstairs instead, the killer clown bringing you into a cuddle of his own before wrapping his arms around you tenderly. "I missed you today~" He commented adoringly, stroking your hair with his right hand while he continued hugging you at the same time.

"I missed you as well." You warmly replied, enjoying Penny's loving embrace whilst also wrapping your arms around him. "It's good to see you again."

"You were later than usual." Pennywise pointed out casually; leaning his forehead against yours as he grew more curious than usual. "What took you so long...?"

"I found something on my way back...Ended up bringing it home." You told him lightly, resting your head against his chest as he kept on hugging you. "Billy and Stu helped me take it home...Then Michael carried it into my bedroom for me."

"Oh...? What was it...?" The clownish killer quizzically questioned, confusion glowing across his gaze while your answer ended up peaking his interest a moment or two later.

"It's nothing much..." You gently answered, amused by Pennywise's interest as you raised your finger towards the Good Guy box and decided to explain that way. "Just a toy that I spotted in an alleyway, that's all."

"Surprising." He brought up teasingly, placing his hands on top of your shoulders whilst his glance followed your finger and looked in your direction. "I didn't think you'd be interested in such a...such a childish toy like that."

"Well, I'm not really..." You awkwardly responded, feeling embarrassed by his sly expression and playful behaviour. "I just thought it was cute...Decided to bring it back in order to recycle. Y'know, for anyone who might want it at the university, in case of nostalgia or something."

"Hmm...Interesting." Penny hummed in a mischievous fashion, intrigued by what you'd brought back home with you. "You brought back a toy doll, that you found in an alleyway somewhere...?"

"Yeah...Billy and Stu told me it's something called a "Good Guy" Doll." You remarked breezily, returning Pennywise's hug and curling both of your arms around him a second time. "Like I said, it's no big deal. Just a children's toy that I found in a thin passageway."

All of a sudden Penny's expression darkened; losing his amused attitude as he decided to glare instead. "No. It's a massive deal." The clown argued with a twisted tone, tightening his hold on you while he kept on glancing at the doll. "Something's not right. Something's wrong with IT."

"Wrong with it...? What is...? Penny, what's wrong...?" You wondered nervously, looking over at said toy and becoming timid. "I don't understand, I mean, look at it. There's not a single scratch or dent on that thing."

"Maybe to you, sweetie~" Pennywise retaliated wickedly, pressing his lips against your cheek as he the conversation went on. "But never judge a book by its cover~"

"Well, what's the matter with it then...?" You anxiously asked, accepting his hug and letting him steer you to the back of your bedroom by your waist. "What's the problem...?"

His Infatuation - Slashers x Reader [Book Three]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें