[Chapter 39: Peeping Tom]

"(Y-Y/n)-! Oh, I...I'm SO e-excited that y...you're eating w-with us again...!" Norman bursted out brightly, leaping into your arms before hugging you head-on.

"I ate with you guys yesterday, didn't I...?" Frowning in amusement, you wrapped your arms carefully around Norman and patted his back with comfort, wondering how he'd missed you within twenty-four hours. You knew why, but holy crap, it must really take skill to be able to care about somebody this much. "How's this going to be any different...? We're just going to talk, eat, and then clean-up, head to bed, etcetera etceter—"

"Quite the contrary, my beloved (Y/n)." Hannibal's pleasant voice cut conveniently into the conversation, the coffee-haired male stepping into the dining room before flashing you an enticingly polite smile. Then, after taking the palm of your hand in his, he pressed the tip of your fingers against his lips; his sweet smile only increasing once he'd successfully kissed you.

"What, are you planning on messing-up my heartbeat tonight...? Is that your new favourite pastime, all of a sudden...?" You wryly theorised, throwing Hannibal an amused smile in response to your thumping heart and heavily pink-painted cheeks.

The smartly-dressed male chuckled dryly, finding your sharp-tongued answer to be relatively funny whilst he gave you a gentle embrace from the side - around your waist - instead of a forceful one like Norman's. "Possibly." He murmured into your ear with a tinge of mischief, his loving lips brushing from your ear lightly down to the edge of your neck. However he didn't try anything vulgar, instead moving back and stroking the strands of your (h/c)-coloured hair sweetly.

Before you could sit down though, you got yanked into an incredibly big bear-hug from behind; two familiar arms curling around your body as a playful grin stretched across your facial features and made your curiosity vanish. "Hey there, Michael." You warmly greeted, pleased by his absolutely adoring actions and cute behaviour thus far. "Come to join me and the rest of us for dinner tonight...?"

Possessively nodding, he agreed to your words before shaking his head; sending mixed messages towards you while you spun around and snuggled into the stalker's chest yourself. "Look, you joined us last night. I know you dislike the others, but I like it when you're around. Never forget that."

Whipping out his trusty notepad, Michael scribbled down what he meant by the confusing nodding and shaking of his head; his response causing you to laugh once you'd read his reply. "TE OᗪᗪIG O TE Eᗩᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ YE TO YO. TE ᔕᕼᗩKE O TE Eᗩᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ O TO TE OTEᖇᔕ<3" [A/N: "THE NODDING OF THE HEAD WAS A YES TO YOU. THE SHAKE OF THE HEAD WAS A NO TO THE OTHERS<3"]

"Clearly." You lightly laughed again, shooting Michael another mocking smile before elbowing him in the side and sitting down at the dinner table; Michael standing directly behind you with a hidden smirk of his own.

"O-Ooh...! W...What h-have you cooked f-for us t...tonight, (Y/n)...!?" Norman exclaimed in excitement, clapping his hands together whilst also rushing to sit down right next to you.

"Well, I just thought venison burgers would be an alright meal for a Friday night evening, y'know?" You nervously explained, wondering what they'd think. Hannibal never ate your food - can't imagine why - Norman ate absolutely anything, Michael and Penny the same, you'd never cooked for Billy, Stu, or Jason, and Freddy would if you asked, but never needed human food.