[Chapter 59: Proving Innocence]

"Seriously...?" Chucky questioned curiously, behaving almost as if he was actually inquisitive and interested by your previous comment. "I wouldn't expect somebody like you to get into as much trouble as those fucks over there."

"Oh Jesus, I have to hide my relationship with these guys multiple times. Over and over again." You told him with a light laugh, Pennywise shooting the doll a cold-blooded glare before he disappeared into thin air and decided to leave the room.

"But that doesn't make any sense. Why even stay with them in the first place...?" The ginger-haired doll inquired bluntly, pointing towards the rest of them once Penny had vanished.

"H-Hey...! Sh...She stays w-with us because she l-loves us...! What's y-your problem...!?" Norman snapped at him in frustration, clenching his fists as he gritted his teeth and stamped his foot.

"Who said that I had a problem, huh...?" The doll shrugged uncaringly, trying to pick a fight with Norman and annoy him on purpose. "Maybe I actually like her company as of right now. Asshole."

"Oh my, I had no idea that the infamous Lakeshore Strangler would actually come to appreciate our precious (Y/n)." Hannibal hummed angelically, his innocent yet devilish words striking a cord with Chucky this morning.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah...! Now wait just a minute...!" You anxiously protested, freaking out while suddenly feeling uneasy. "I'm sure that's not what he was trying to imply when mentioning his previous comment about liking me—"

"Exactly...! For FUCK'S sake, SHE could be MORE helpful to ME than YOU bastards EVER could...!" Chucky retaliated in a fiery manner, agitated by the psychiatrist's current taunting and teasing as he insulted your partners and complimented you instead.

"Oh REALLY now~?" Freddy sneered with a spiteful voice, his smirk and jeering tone only adding to Hannibal's underlaying disrespect and discourteousness. "I DOUBT that. But if you honestly think that, then go STRAIGHT ahead and BE my guest, you little shit."

"Can you two stop arguing for one moment...!? Please...!?" You pleaded desperately, seeing straight through Hannibal's manipulative mindset and shutting it down immediately. "There's something I have to do. Right now."

"Something you have to do...? Like what...? Can't be that important...Can it...?" Chucky repeated offhandedly, his lack of empathy shining through whilst he showed how little he cared about others. But it WAS important. At least to you. Because