[Chapter 66: Restoring Balance]

"That doll is NUTS!" Stu insulted rudely; him and Billy both clenching their knives threateningly towards Chucky whilst you stood in the middle of the three killers.

"Yeah, no SHIT! We need to finish this, and we need to finish this NOW!" Billy sided with his friend furiously, gripping his knife as he glared past you in the direction of the red-haired doll.

"Oh, YOU'RE one to talk." Chucky angrily retaliated, getting ready to charge past you and restart the fight again. "Speak for yourself, motherfucker."

"Can we please not do this...?" You begged with desperation, their behaviour stressing you out and causing you to feel even more worried than before. "All I wanted to do was explain why Chucky was sitting in the living room, and to explain it peacefully."

"(Y/n), it has SOUL Power in it for GOD'S Sake!" Billy snapped back; starting to sound unbelievably pissed while also beginning to twitch unstably. "And yet you STILL want to trust something of THAT nature?"

"Yeah, he's kinda got a point there, (Y/n)..." Stu uneasily trailed off, still clenching his knife and frowning. "Soul Power's never good for anybody...Whether the living thing's human...inhuman, humane or inhumane...It just doesn't matter. It goes way beyond that."

"So? Why does it matter? Freddy and Penny both use Soul Power, and that's never bothered you before." You huffed in annoyance, pointing out the obvious whilst hugging your arms as well. "I, personally, don't find that to be a problem. In fact, I think you guys should all just go and take a breather."

"Are you for real?" Billy half-laughed with disbelief, irritated rage literally dripping from his face as he debated on what to do and how to respond. "That's completely different! They're both immortal creatures! And both just as equally as dangerous as him too, might I add."

"I hardly think that you two have any room to talk when it comes to chatting about danger - or any dangerous situations for that matter." Hannibal interceded calmly; coming to your aid and attempting to defuse the conflict himself. "Although truth be told, I have to agree with (Y/n) here. I don't believe that to be a problem. Nor do I believe that you three should even be bothering her like this."

"(Y/n)'s being...bothered...!?" Within seconds, Penny materialised into the living room and pulled you into a possessive cuddle; the clown immediately shifting into his darker form and acting worried. "B-By who...!?"

"By the doll, obviously." Billy blamed instantly, narrowing his eyes and glaring straight towards Chucky at the very same time. "If you want to blame anyone, then blame the fucking doll...!"