[Chapter 31: Walking Together]

"Billy...!? Stu...!?" You stammered in surprise, not expecting them to knock at the slashers' front door and greet you so enthusiastically. "H...How long have you been standing there...?"

"Well, we already know your usual waking hours, so we were just waiting for you to get ready." Billy eagerly explained, hugging you from the side whilst Stu held one of your hands between his and gave it a gentle squeeze instead.

"We were wondering if you'd like to walk over to the University together. Y'know, with us instead of the others." Stu offered warmly, trying to be more civil and calm than Billy, due to the fact that his friend was acting extremely overexcited.

"I...Well, um...Sure..." You nervously replied, pink colouring your cheeks as you attempted to calm down your sporadic heartbeat. "Just let me tell the others about this real quick—"

"Y-YOU-!" Norman angrily snapped from behind you, recognising Billy and also recalling their last fight. "W-What are YOU two d-doing here!?"

"Jesus Christ, you sure are slow." Billy spoke with a superior smirk, sarcasm dripping from his tone while he rolled his eyes and retaliated smugly.

"Isn't it obvious...?" Stu joined in smoothly, watching you turn around to face the others and therefore break the handholding in the process. "We were wondering if (Y/n) wanted to walk to the University together."

"We do go to the same one, after all~" Billy arrogantly added, amused by his remark and purposely trying to aggravate Norman.

"O-Oh gimme a B-BREAK...!" The dark-haired male shouted at them in disgust, stamping his foot and easily taking the bait to become provoked.

"As I previously recall, you don't actually go to the same one as her." Hannibal politely interjected, leaning against the front door's frame with folded arms. "You just wormed yourselves in-between the lines like the lowlives you are, and then cheated your way through the system to fit in with the other students."

"So? Who cares?" Stu casually remarked, shrugging it off before tossing the psychiatrist a proud grin in return. "In fact, I think us being able to sneak-in in the first place makes us even smarter."

"Damn straight." Billy agreed wickedly, high-fiving Stu whilst the two of them behaved uncaring towards the others and waited for you.

"Oh, how I'd LOVE to just take you BOTH out RIGHT now and be DONE with it." Pennywise threatened in a malicious manner, insanely smiling after he'd materialised a little further down.

"Okay...! Okay...!" You interrupted with a strained, high-pitched tone of voice, cutting into their conversation before it carried on longer. "I think that's enough for one morning, don't you guys think...?"

"Enough for one morning...? Sweetie, I could go on and on and on, and—"