[Chapter 54: Wanna Play...?]

"Try to ignore Krueger's infantile way of behaving. I usually do." Hannibal respectfully remarked, trying to politely lighten up the mood after the dream demon had sulkily left. "He can't help but act like a complete and utter child from time-to-time, I'm afraid."

"Still...I can't help but feel like that doll has something to do with his underlaying frustrations." You worriedly pointed out, knowing that just like your devotion to Pennywise's situation - something wasn't right tonight, something was wrong.

"Well, at least Norman's injuries seem to be relatively patched up overall." The psychiatrist summarised pleasantly, pushing the med-kit back into the bathroom cupboard before finishing off the other killer's bandaging. "All he needs now is some rest and recovery, due to the sadistic shoulder slashing and unexpected ambush."

"Oh, I see. Thanks." You replied gratefully, giving Hannibal a warm-hearted hug once you'd thanked him for his genuine help. "Then I appreciate your intelligent assistance and current insight."

"Of course, mi amore. Anytime." Shooting you a soft smile in response, he took no notice of Norman whatsoever; disregarding his presence and deciding to show you back to your bedroom instead. "I'm more than happy to help you, with anything you may need, (Y/n). Please do remember that."

"Aw, thank you. I definitely will." You kindly smiled back, deciding to behave friendly in return and feel relieved after his polite mannerisms. "I might actually get a pleasant night's sleep for once, considering I decided to actually take some Hypnocil."

"Oh my, what a devious little decision, coming from you all of a sudden." Hannibal chuckled in amusement; finding your mischievousness to be devilishly entertaining. "Please do be careful however, I wouldn't want you to get hurt merely due to Krueger's inhumane jealousy."

"U...Ugh...K-Krueger's such a child..." Norman muttered under his breath moodily, rolling his eyes and therefore making you raise your eyebrows at his resentful remark.

"Norman, you have NO room to talk when it comes to Freddy's previous reactions." You sarcastically told him off, releasing a sigh before sitting on top of your bed and watching the dark-haired male enter your bedroom like usual.

"(Y/n) does have a point there, Norman. If anything, your behaviour is even worse than his when coming to childish"

"H-Hey-! What's that s-supposed to m-mean...!?" The timid slasher snapped back tearfully, clenching his fists whilst clutching them against his chest at the same time. "Y...YOU'RE the one w-who's petty around here...!"

"I helped (Y/n) fix you up just now." Hannibal smoothly commented, reminding Norman of his former assistance before crossing his arms and flashing him a subtle smirk. "Remember? So to be perfectly honest, I'd hardly call that being "petty"."