[Chapter 63: Derry & IT's MAINE Problem]

"Probably you." You announced pointedly, beginning to actually cook and ignore everybody else for a bit. "With all things considered. You've irritated Michael, struck a nerve with the people who live here, and finally, you've acted like nothing but a Jerk since you've arrived."

"You were the bitch who brought me here. Remember...?" Chucky coldly reminded you, annoyed by your curt tone and sudden agitation. "This was nothin' but your fault."

"Yeah, well, sorry I didn't know that you were genuinely alive...!" You retaliated sharply, continuing to cook and creating food with Norman; finishing off making the meal for not only yourself, but Michael, Penny, Norman himself, and the stubborn doll too. "Now do you even want breakfast with the rest of us, or don't you want breakfast with the rest of us...?"

"You're still offering...?" He questioned with surprise, acting almost as though he was suspicious of your unexpected request. "Why? What's in it for you? What do you have to gain from someone as cool as me...?"

"Why should something like that even matter to you...?" Hannibal interrupted him pleasantly, his tone now trickling in sarcasm as he sat down at the dinner table and folded his arms without any care in the world. "After all, weren't you just blaming our precious (Y/n) for absolutely everything a couple of minutes ago...? Seriously, talk about disrespect."

"It doesn't matter to me! I couldn't care less! I was just askin'!" Chucky snapped back, shaking his head and behaving oddly more aggressive. "And just for the record, I only said "I may as well", NOT that I actually wanted to. Got that, girlie...!?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure." You sighed awkwardly, rolling your eyes while you placed the morning meal on the dinner table; excluding the psychiatrist, due to the fact that he'd - 1. Already eaten, and 2. You and him often ate rather differently. "Penny, why don't you wait for me upstairs in my bedroom...? That way, once I'm done eating, Hannibal can explain to me what set you off earlier...?"

"Oh...Okay..." Pennywise unwillingly agreed, giving you an endearing embrace before leaving your side and disappearing from sight.

"W-What about m...me...?" Norman exclaimed with excitement, completing his meal first and clapping his hands together cheerfully. "I...Is there a-anything you need me t-to do f...for you, (Y...Y/n)...?"

"Hmm...Mind helping me wash the dishes once everybody else's done...? That would be a massive help." You asked him gratefully, wanting Norman to feel appreciated and helpful at the same time.

"O-Ooh...! O-Ooh...! Of course...! I'd l-love to help-! I...I've got it h-handled...!" The timid male bursted out brightly, waiting patiently until the other slashers had completed their breakfasts.

"Well then, thank you very much. That's really kind of you." Shooting him an extremely sweet smile, you left Norman in charge of cleaning up the dishes - seeing as he wanted to, like usual - and allowed Chucky to watch the Morning News in the living room; noticing how bored he appeared to be and also picking up on how smug he became when he saw that his friend get caught a second time, upon betraying him behind his back.