|| fifty-five

fifty-five || post-season 9, episode 15

Spencer stood in front of his mirror, toweling off when he heard a knock at the bathroom door. He wrapped the towel tightly around his lower body before going to open the door, finding Tate on the other side of the wood. "Hey," he muttered, opening it further and allowing her to step inside.

She leaned up against the door, closing it behind herself, and smiled, replying, "Hi."

Spencer took a step closer to her, carefully placing his hand on her waist. "You're wearing my clothes."

"That okay?" she said, looking down at herself.

"V-Very okay."

Tate smiled coyly. "You know, I was thinking that I need a shower myself."

Spencer visibly gulped. "Th-That's- Yeah. That's fine. Feel free. I mean, there's shampoo and stuff-"

"I get lost really easily. Would you mind showing me?"

Spencer took another step closer and leaned down so his nose brushed against hers. "I think you can figure it out, Tate."

Her hand wrapped around the edge of the towel and pulled him even closer. Spencer blushed as his breath caught in his throat. "Unless you wanna jump back in with me."

"I don't have a-"

"Yes, you do," Tate said breathlessly, pulling the condom from the pocket of his sweatpants and pressing it to his chest, trailing it and her fingers down towards his hips. "Want some assistance?"

"Get in the shower right now," he murmured against her lips as he pressed his mouth to hers. She laughed against him as he turned her towards the open shower door.

Tate took a step back from him and slipped the elastic over her hips, letting his sweatpants drop to the floor and leaving her in only his t-shirt and her underwear. Spencer reached in behind her to turn the hot water on, steam rising in the room almost immediately. "A-Are you... You're sure?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, Spence... I'm sure. I wanna have sex with my boyfriend."

"Say that again, please," he muttered as he kissed her and pressed her up against the glass door.

"What? Sex or boyfriend?"

"Either... Both. Condom, now, please."

"You're so polite," Tate chuckled, handing him the little piece of plastic packaging. He took a step back and took the towel from his waist, looking up at Tate self-consciously. "May as well keep going, because I'm not looking away."

Spencer took a step back towards her as he slowly and purposefully took the condom and slid the plastic over the tip of his length. "I think- I think you're a little overdressed."