Backflips for gifts

It's the next day, Thursday, and I'm streaming.

"Hey, guys. What're we playing today?" I ask.

Majority of the comments read, "resident evil,". I remember they said something about this game before. "That scary game? I swear all of you are trying to kill me. Alright," I stand up out of my chair and take the green screen down from behind me.

Comments: 

"room tour!!!!!" 

"your room is so CIOL" 

"rttt" 

"Oh. You guys think so? Thank you." I cut my lamp out so that the only light I have is from my screen. I search to find the game and then wait for it to download. I start spinning around in my chair when a comment appears, 

"I knew you looked familiar." 

"Huh? Who is that?" I question aloud. 

"Your H&M boo," 

That's Geo. Oh, my god. I look a mess right now. The guy that I low-key like. Is seeing me. In sweatpants. Right now. I'm going to die.

"Oh, hey." I smile.

A notification pops up that the game is done downloading, "oh," I click on it fast.

As soon as the screen loads, an eyeball appears, and I screech.

I clear my throat, "I was just being dramatic. On with it," I click through. 

Comments:

"mmmmhm"

"and we're just supposed to believe that?"

"LMFAO I'M CRYINGGGG"

"I bet you 50 bucks you won't make it through the whole game" 

"You guys are such haters. And I might take you up on that fifty." 

A gift pops up. Damn, my fans are assholes. 

Whenever someone sends me a gift, I have to stop whatever I'm doing and then do a backflip. I don't know why or how it started, (I do and it's because I wanted money), but it stuck. 

I stand up and push my chair off to the side, "my iron is low guys so if I fall and bust my a- butt, I blame whoever sent that gift." I point to the camera. I ball up a little first so I can ready myself and then I go backward. I stumble a little bit but I did it. 

"Damn." I sigh.

"I didn't know you could move like that," 

Geo's comment says. 

"We just met, boo. There's a lot you don't know about me. Okay, let's get started with this bull-shinanigy." 

Five minutes into the game: "Ah, sugar! Switch to Moira! Switch, switch, switch!"

Comments: 

"CLICK S!"

Ten minutes after five: "No! Move, bro, damn! Help me Claire, help!"

Comments: 

"LMFAOO YOU HAVE TO SWITCH TO CLAIRE TO DO THAT!" 

Ten minutes after ten: "Oh, my freaking gosh, bro! Switch! All of these damn garden tools are trying to get me!"