Fuck around and find out

When we get back to Sully's, Geo takes all of the bags and sets them in the corner of the room.

"I still can't believe you did that," I laugh.

"What? You look so good in these pictures; I just had to take them." he pulls me in by my waist.

I let out a sigh mixed with a laugh and place my hands on his chest. His muscles are to die for: "good, God," I whisper while looking at them.

"You like my muscles, huh, princess?" Geo teases.

"Yeah," I look up at him.

His face is so beautiful to me. If there were a room filled with men, he'd definitely be the one to stick out the most. I'd go talk to him first, I know I would. I would choose him over all of my celebrity crushes.

"I like how you look at me." he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You look at me with adoration. Like I'm the only thing that matters to you. Like I'm your superhero. I love it."

"You are my superhero." I lean in and kiss his lips once.
*looking at this now reminds me of that interview with the son who was in a school shooting and his dad was laughing💀*

"Hey, Geo. They finished cleaning up your crib." Kai bursts in and says.

"Really? So we can go home now?" I ask.

"Yeah. Go ahead and get your stuff together so y'all can get the fuck out. I'm tired of seeing this shit," he says, pointing at us bonded together.

Geo laughs, "alright." he lets me go and turns to get our stuff.

"I can't wait to go back home." I say and make my way over to the bed so I can make it back up the way Sully had it before.

"Me too. Once we get back, me and you are going to take a nice bath and then take a nap. Then tomorrow, I'm taking you on a date. We're going to go to the mall, to Chipotle, then to the trampoline park, since you've been wanting to go, and then we're going to end the day with Barnes and Nobles. We're going to sit and read together while we have a nice cup of tea and coffee." he exclaims.

Damn, he has it all planned out.

"When did you plan that?" I ask.

"Mm... I've decided that I wanted to do all of this stuff with you a little while ago, but I couldn't because I got caught up in the stuff with Kai and Jaylin. And I was collecting a little bit more "data" on you so I could make sure it was perfect." he closes the suitcase and stands them up.

"Awe, that's so sweet," I wipe my fake tears away with a smile.

He laughs through his nose, "alright. Come on, princess. Let's go home."

____

Sully pulls up to our house to drop us off and memories hit me like a truck. Daddy and Kai went to Mama's house since hers is free now too.

I look over at Geo and he looks like he's about to throw up. Since I'm in the back by myself, I sit up and tap his shoulder,

"Hm?" he responds.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm all good." he responds.

"Don't lie to me, Geo."

He sighs, "we almost died here."

"Yeah... but did we? We're okay, baby." I rub the back of his neck and place a kiss on his cheek.