Fortnite, fortnite and more fortnite

I didn't do a damn thing yesterday, but today, Friday, I'm going to stream and then hit the mall again because I'm kinda going on a date tomorrow.

"Hey, buddies," I wave to my fans. "What game am I playing today?" I surf through the comments and Fortnite is a choice. I love whoever that was.

"Fortnite? Heck yeah! I'm gonna use my controller though," I strain while standing to search for it. I take down the green screen from behind me too. 

"Who's gonna play with me today?"

Three gifts pop up from three people. Those are the people I'll play with. I like fan interactions.

"Okay; drop your tags."

They  join my party and we begin playing.

Thirty seconds after I got on the ground: 

"Bro, what the freak! The game just started and these people are attacking me already! Move!"

Three minutes after thirty seconds: 

"One of my teammates are down? Why were they six-hundred meters away! I went to rocky and they went to the crossroads."
I turn my mic on, "What the heck, man! Next time, go with me! I'll protect you!" I flex a muscle.

"You will?" one of the guys I'm playing with asks.

"Yup. I'm kind of a pro. Level 498." I gloat.

"So; you can dress nice, you're a gamer, you're good at gymnastics and you're a scaredy cat. I feel like I've known you more since Wednesday. You excited for tomorrow?" he says.

Holy shit; that's Geo.

"Geo?"

"Yes?"

It is... OMG.

"How did you even find me on here to begin with?!" I hide in the game so I could stop and speak.

"I've seen your videos before. I watched a few but wasn't a hardcore fan. I damn sure am now,"

"Hey! No cussing on the streams, man. There's kids watching." I know I cussed last time, but it was an accident... I was a little scared, so it was reflexive.

"My bad. Aye, aye; help! They're trying to finish me!"

I laugh.

In the end, we won (because of me) and we had fun.

comments:
"you do realize that you got three gifts in the beginning right? where's the backflips?!"

"I was hoping you guys forgot about those," I stand.
Doing three backflips in a row is torture. 0/10, do not recommend. "Dang, I need an infusion. I'll see you all next time." I don't click end yet but everyone leaves besides one person.

Comment:
"maybe we should play fortnite for our date,"

This is my kind of guy. "Maybe. Not at my place though."

"You can come to mine. Or we could facetime and play from where we stay,"

"Yeah, that's cool. I look crusty when I'm playing though because I like to be comfortable so don't be laughing or looking or you'll be facing the ceiling." I joke.

"Everything about you is cute so don't worry. I like the Giveon merch back there too 😂"
then he leaves.

I end the stream... he saw my husband. He knows I'm in a relationship now! Damn. My fans weren't surprised because they know we're together but Geo didn't... dammit. (Obviously I'm a little delusional).