Sully & Geo's POV

THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SA IN THIS CHAPTER

Sully's POV:
I'm playing Black Opps and my phone starts ringing. I'm in the middle of a fight so I don't wanna pick it up right now. It just keeps ringing though. I glance over to see who the hell is spamming my phone and it reads 'Gorgeous'. That's not like her. She usually gives it three rings and then gives up.

I rush to put my controller down and pick up.

She tells me she's having a panic attack and that she needs me to talk to her so I do.

All I did was ask her about her and Geo even though I wish I were him.

Eventually, I end up over her house.

We watched The Princess and The Frog and now she's asleep. I won't leave until Geo gets home.

I rest my head on the head rest of the couch and then the door opens. I lift it up to see Geo.

"Hey, bro. How'd it go?" I question.

"Fine. She wants to go out again tomorrow but what the hell are you doing here?" he gets a little aggressive.

"Get your thong out of your ass. I came here because Kia had a panic attack and she wanted me to come over. I offered because I didn't think she should've been here by herself. You're home now so I'm gonna leave." I stand up.

I reach the door and slide my Nike slides on and he says, "thank you."

"For what? I've known her longer than you, man. No matter how bad things get between me and her, I'll always be here. Don't thank me for anything I do for her. Anything she wants from me, she has it." I leave out.

I meant every word. I love Kia. Not just in a friendly way but that's the only way I'm allowed to love her. Either way I'll stay by her.

Geo's POV:
When I pull up to our house, I see Sully's car outside. What the hell is he doing here?

I open the door to see him sitting on the couch, head propped back, eyes closed. And my princess is laying down with her blanket wrapped around her.

I ask him what he's doing here and the response he gave me was worse than her cheating on me (In my opinion). While I was gone, she was suffering and I was out with another woman.

Before he leaves out, he says something that makes my blood boil, and veins pop.

"Anything she wants from me, she has it." and then he leaves. Bastard.

I walk over to Kia just to make sure she's okay. Her cheeks are stained with lines of white crust from her tears. My poor baby.

I walk upstairs and grab my laptop so I can do some work and send out emails. I sit next to where her head is and carefully lift it so she rests on my leg.

When I open it my laptop, I see two tabs open. One is a website that says "how to stop sexual assault nightmares" and the other says "how to stop traumatic nightmares". This is what's been bothering her all day. She's been having these nightmares and it's been slowly killing her. I'm angry that she didn't tell me but I can't let her know that. She's hurting and I need to be here for her.

"Princess," I rub her cheek.

"Hm?" she answers. She's so adorable that it hurts.

"You've been having the same nightmares over and over again, haven't you?" I ask.

"How'd you know?" she sits up fast as if she wasn't really sleep.

"Calm down. I just saw the tabs on my lap-"

She slams my laptop shut.

"It's fine. I'm okay. I have them all under control." she lies.

"No you don't. And it's okay." I grab her arm that still sits on the laptop.

"I'm sorry, Geo," she starts crying, "I should've told you but I didn't know what to do and I was scared that if I told you you'd be upset or feel trapped with me or that you'd think I'm crazy and-" she rambles but I stop her quickly by covering her mouth.

"Calm down. Why the hell on Earth would you think I'd feel that way? I told you I love you, did I not? You're the only one I want. I want the good things that come with you and the bad. Especially the bad. I'm here because I want to be here. I will always, and I mean always, be here for you. Don't forget it either. We'll go see a therapist about these nightmares, okay?" I pull her into me.

I can't believe I didn't know. Of course she'd be traumatized. Her mother told her she hated her, she found her mother dead and she almost got raped. I need to pay more attention to her before things get worse. I feel so bad for my princess. I know I can protect and keep her safe from others, but I don't know how to keep her safe from herself.

"Thank you." she mumbles.

"Don't thank me for something I'm supposed to do. I'm your boyfriend and me being here for you is apart of the job." I kiss her head as she falls back asleep.