Princess of the South

I wake up at the sound of laughter coming from downstairs. I know that laugh. It's Daddy's. I wonder how I got up here though. Must've been Geo, because I remember us falling asleep on the couch.

I rush to brush my teeth and shower so that I can see him. I sprint downstairs, "hey, Daddy." I smile.

Kai, Sully, Geo and Daddy's heads turn to me and watch as I smile.

Geo snickers, "you look happy, princess."

"I am. I really missed you." I'm smiling so hard already that I can't anymore, so I let out a laugh.

"You're so beautiful." Geo murmurs.

"Thank you. But what are y'all talking about?" I question.

They all turn to each other as if they have something they wanna tell me.

"Well... don't be mad, okay? It's not his fault and we need him to do this, alright?" Daddy says.

He's talking about Kai or Geo.

"What is it? Who is it?"

"Geo... we need him to uhh..." Daddy doesn't know how to finish so Kai does,

"We need him to fake date the Princess of the South."

Are they being serious right now? We were so close to becoming something. But work is work, and he has to do what he has to do.

"Ah. okay. That's fine. I'm not sure why you're telling me. We aren't official or anything." I say blankly.

I'm bothered. I truly am bothered but I have no right to say that. I've been making him chase me the whole time.

"Princess, I won't fall for her; I swear."

Yeah, but he did the same with me. He wasn't supposed to fall for me but he did. And even if he didn't, the fact he'd be spending days with a bitch that bullied me kind of hurts.

"It's okay. You do what you have to do. I'm gonna," I clear my throat, "I'm gonna stream so I'd appreciate it if you all left me alone for a while." I say as I walk away.

As soon as I sit in my chair, the door to my room opens. It's Sully.

"Hey, gor- Key. I know you're upset." he says.

"I'm not upset. And didn't I say that I wanted to be left alone?" I question while turning my PC on.

"Key." he says firmly. I turn around to face him and he has a look on his face that says "stop lying".

"I'm not lying." I roll my eyes as I spin back around.

"So you say," he sits on the couch behind me, "I know you like him, Key. Your dad knows, Kai knows and Geo knows. You can't fool any of us. All of us know that you're bothered so you don't have to lie."

"I'm not mad, Sully so stop saying it." I start to heat up.

"Key. I told you I'd be here for you even if our relationship wasn't the way I wanted it to be. Just tell the tru-"

"For fucks sake, Sully! I'm not fucking mad so just shut the fuck up!" I shout while standing up.

I'm so angry that I'm shaking.

Geo, Daddy and Kai rush upstairs.

"What's going on?" Daddy asks.

"Nothing; I was just tryna talk to her about the situation." Sully says.

He's right but I don't wanna talk about it right now. I need to get out of here.

"Excuse me." I push pass the three of them.