Shatter her heart

When I wake up, the clock reads 1 pm. Holy shit. I slept all day. When I open my eyes more, I hear the water running in Geo's- our bathroom. I stretch and it's so good, I let out a little moan.

Geo's head pokes around the corner, "good morning, princess. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good as hell. You?" I reply while flipping on my stomach and laying on my hands.

"Me too." he walks over to me and kisses my temple and I smile in response.

"You ready to get up?" he questions.

"No, not really." I groan.

"You want me to lay with you?"

"Please."

He sits next to me with his back on the headboard and I scoot over in between his legs, laying there hugging his waist.

He starts to rub my head, "I love you, Kia." he says.

"I love you too, Geo."

"I'm gonna marry you. What kind of ring do you want? Oval, circle, square? Whichever you want, you got it."

He's serious...

"Hm... I don't care if I'm being honest. I don't need anything extravagant though. A bedazzled band would suffice."

"Hell no. I'm gonna have you walking around with a dumbbell on your finger."

I laugh, "a three pound diamond? I wouldn't be able to do it."

He laughs.

"How old are you?" I ask. I actually don't know.

"Twenty three. I got three years on you, princess."

"Old man." I joke.

He laughs again.

His laugh is so hot and it turns me on.

"You know, we haven't had sex yet." I point out.

"I know. You want me to paralyze you, don't you?"

Yes.

"Psh, you wish."

He smiles, "I'll destroy you soon enough, princess. Wait for me to finish my mission. I don't wanna fuck you one morning and that same afternoon hang out with another chick. I want you to enjoy it and have me all day after." he rubs my cheek.

I love him.

"Okay, pretty boy." I smile.

"That's it right there." he snaps his hand in a point.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Pretty boy. I like it. Call me that."

"Okay, Geo." I joke.

"Stop playing with me, princess."

"Okay... Geo." I laugh again.

He playfully pushes me off of him and stands up. He towers over me as I'm laying on my back. I can't stop laughing though; it's so funny.

"You think you're funny?" he questions.

"Yes, Geo. I do."

"Okay. That's fine." he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder.

"Geo, put me down." I say sternly. He can tell I'm not exactly scared, just a little concerned.

"Nah. Your little ass is going for a swim." what the hell did he say?

"Geo, you better not throw me in that pool or so help me God-"
The back door slides open and the pool water hits my ears.

"What's my name?" he asks.