Geo's POV

I don't even know what these motherfuckers look like. All I know is that I need to find them, and kill them.

I turn another corner and see two guys still walking and shaking for their lives. I quickly call Corolla, "what did those bitches have on?" I ask.

"Uh, one had on red flannel and the other had a gray hoodie on." he says.

It's them.

"Alright. How're they doing? Are they good?" I ask.

"Yeah, they're fine. We're sitting in my car right now waiting for you." he says.

"Take them to my house. I'll be right behind you." I hang up the phone.

I walk faster and shoot them both in the back of their feet so they drop to their stomachs.

They scream.

They both turn around and see me, "what the hell?" the guy in red says.

"Who the hell are you?" the other says.

"You remember those girls you were just fucking with? What were your intentions?" I question. Watch them lie.

I crouch down so that I'm almost at their level, but higher. It's a little hard to keep my balance though because I'm still in my house slippers.

"We just wanted to make sure they stayed safe- I- she said she was waiting for her-"

"Boyfriend? Yeah, that's me. I heard the whole conversation. All the way up until one of you snatched and threw her phone. Which one of you fuckers did that?"

One opens his mouth but I interrupt, "matter of a fact, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter which one of you fucked with which one, either way you'll die. You fucked with my girl and her friend, now you die. Yeah?"

These bastards. They're so filthy, and I hate it.

"W-what?!"

I take out the scissors I brought with me and grab the guy in red's hand. I cut his pinky off and his catastrophic screams ring in my ear.

I punch him in his mouth so it can open enough for me to stuff his finger in it. "Chew." I demand.

He cries more: this dirty bitch.

"Chew." I say more firm than the last time.

He starts to chew and I hear his teeth crunch against the bone. Then I smell Kia's perfume on my scissors. I punch him in his face one good time and it drops hard against the side walk.

Then I move on to the next bitch.

"You like fucking with women, bitch? Huh?!" I shout.

He cries, "n-no. I'm sorry," he says.

I punch him to knock his teeth out, but I stab him in his eye to end his life. I then stab both of them through their throats to make sure they're actually dead and they are.

Now I have blood on my pajama pants and white tee. Kia's going to be mad I did this, but it was for the best. And I know I shouldn't tell her, but she's going to ask me why I stayed behind. I'll tell her tomorrow.

I look around to search for cameras, but there are none. I kind of figured, since it's the trenches around this part.

Me and Kia are going to have a long ass conversation about the places she goes for "fun". It's way too dangerous out here for her, and I don't like it. I'm not big on going to clubs if I'm being honest because every time I do, I always get hit on (not to brag). I know I'm handsome or whatever, but I don't like random chicks squeezing my balls every time they see me because I'm attractive. Shit's weird.

I'll tell her that next time she wants to go to the club, I'll take her myself, but I'm not staying long. I'll give her 4 hours maximum.