Simp

I wake up and the clock reads 12:05 pm. I slept for a long time.

As I really start to wake up, I feel something behind me where Geo sleeps. It's not Geo and I know that for a fact. I turn over to see three Target bags filled with snacks, four teddy bears and a white note with gold letters. The note reads:

'Good morning, princess. I had to meet that girl again and I should be back before four and if I'm not, call me. I wanted to make sure you were taken care of before I left so I went out a bought you some stuff. Have a chill morning, my love and take a nice bath. I left you some bath bombs and a glass of wine so enjoy it. Maybe even stream. I'll be back soon; I love you,

yours,
Geo'

He's a keeper. I wonder if he hand wrote this though. It looks printed but not at the same time. If he did, he has pretty handwriting.

I do as he says and get up for a bath.

____

I've been in here for over two hours now and I've re-ran the water at least four times. It's 2:59 now. I should probably get out and shower; my fingers are crinkling.

I'm in my room now but what should I wear?
The time reads 3:19

Grey sweatpants and his favorite hoodie. Can I wear it though? I don't wanna get it dirty.

I pick up my phone and call him, "hey, baby. What's up?" he answers.

"Hey, nothing. Can I wear your hoodie? Your favorite one?" I ask.

"Of course. I told you you could wear whatever you want. I'm almost home, okay? I'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay, thank you."

"Mhm," he hangs up.

I love him. I really, really love him.

I brush my hair and it's nappy. I haven't brushed it in a minute to be honest. Anyway, I pick it out and put it in a high ponytail, slicking it up with water. I put on a little mascara and lip gloss as well and head downstairs. I wonder if he ate... I'm not gonna call him again. I'll just cook anyway.

I search through the fridge and pantry and find noodles, sauce and ground beef. I'm gonna make spaghetti.

Geo seems like a pretty prissy person if I'm being honest so I won't break the noodles.

While I was mixing everything in, sauce splashes. It doesn't get on his hoodie but it hits my hand. To avoid any accidents, I take it off and place it on the couch.

I start mixing again and the door opens, "princess!" he shouts. So loud.

"I'm right here, stop shouting." I say.

He sneaks behind me and wraps two hands around my waist, "hi, princess."

"Hey. Did you eat?"

"I had a pretzel and a chocolate shake but no food."

He wants to be me so bad.

I smile, "go sit down. I made spaghetti."

"I wanna hold you. Can we share a plate so you can sit on my lap?" he asks.

Simp.

"No, I'm hungry. I woke up four hours ago and haven't eaten in a while."

"Okay, but you can still sit on my lap."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, stop being stubborn. Come on, princess."

I plate our food and set it at the dinner table. He pulls me onto his lap and twirls spaghetti onto my fork and feeds it to me. How corny. It's cute.

"Eat your own food; I can feed myself." I say while taking my fork, giving him a small smile.

He takes a bite of his spaghetti and says, "let me taste yours."

"They're the same thing." I take a bite of my food as I look him in the eye.

"Yeah, but I bet yours will taste better."

I sigh and ravel noodles onto my fork and then put it near his mouth. He looks into my eyes as he eats the spaghetti off of my fork.

He looks so good.

"Mmm," he says as he licks his lips. "You have something on your lip." he says.

I go to wipe it but he pulls my face into his and licks it up off of the corner of my mouth. It was slow, intimate and warm.

"I know you're a beautiful milk chocolate, but I can still tell you're blushing, princess." he says.

"And?"

He laughs.

____

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask Geo as he sets the dish towel down.

"I say we lay down for a while and talk."

"About what?"

He walks over to me, "Anything. Everything. You."

"Yeah, okay."

We go upstairs and he lays down in the middle of the bed, "Come on. Get on top." he opens his arms for me.

I smile as I do as he says.

We just lay there for a moment but my curiosity gets the best of me, "what happened? What did you guys do and talk about?" I ask with my face facing the wall.

"Well if I'm being honest, she talked about you. She said you were a b word and that she never liked you because you were always in the center of attention. She asked me why I was talking to you and I told her it was because I was playing double agent."

She's a fucking liar. I've never been the center of attention because of my anxiety. Lying cunt.

"And she believed you?" I lift up, still laying on him and look him in the eyes.

He nods.

I lazily lay back down.

"I'm sorry, Kia." he says.

Kia?

"What? Did you fuck her or something?" I sit up so that my legs are straddled on his. I'm literally sitting on him now.

Please don't say yes.

"What? Hell no. I'm sorry for you having to put up with me dealing with another woman when we just made it official. I didn't plan on things going this way for us, princess." Geo says as he reaches for my cheek.

He rubs my cheek and I grab his hand off and kiss it, "don't apologize for that. I know it was out of your control." I place his hand back on my cheek.

He stares at me with a big grin.

"What?" I giggle.

"Your eyes are so beautiful. Just like you."

"You're such a minx." I smile while I roll my eyes.

"When it comes to you, yeah." he looks at me as if he's admiring my face.

"Why do you look at me like that?" I question.

"Because you're the love of my life. I know that for sure now."

I started to lean down and kiss him and the doorbell rings.

"You expecting someone?" he asks me.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I say while climbing off of him.

We walk downstairs and I stand behind Geo as he opens the door,

"Hey!" a girl's voice says.

That's her. The Princess of the South. Jaylin.