Best friends dating best friends?

Keisha is knocked out in my bed but I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Geo. I showered and everything but Keisha didn't have the energy for it.

The front door opens and I ask, "where did you go?" I ask. I have a migraine and my eyes are droopy, but I'm a lot more sober than I was a few minutes ago.

"I had to find someone." he responds. He means those guys.

"Geo, what did you do?" I ask while standing. Once I stand up, the migraine hits me more and I stumble. He wastes no time to come over and grab me,

"Be careful, princess. Let's go to bed." he grabs my forearm and starts walking but I pull back,

"No, Geo. What did you do?" I question.

"Kia." he says.

"Geo." I say back.

"I'll tell you tomorrow when you feel better, okay? Take some Excedrin for tonight to lighten up your hangover tomorrow." he grabs my arm again and I don't fight him this time.

Once we get upstairs, Corolla walks out of my room. He sat in there with Keisha as she was falling asleep because she wouldn't go to sleep if he left. I think she has a little crush.

"What're you still doing here?" Geo asks.

"She wouldn't let me leave, man. I just sat in there for a while so she could go to sleep." he replies.

Geo smiles because he knows why she didn't want him to leave, "I think you might have a little fan." he says.

"Huh?" Corolla asks because he's confused.

"Hey, come baaack." Keisha whines.

"Good luck with that, Corolla." I laugh and walk into our room.

I walk over to my side and plop down on my stomach in a star position and automatically start falling asleep. Geo comes over and calls my name, "Hm?" I groan.

"Get up so you can take some medicine." he says.

"No thanks." I say into the pillow.

He moves closer and hooks his finger onto the back of my pajama pants and shakes his hand up and down so my lower half does it too.

"Stop it," I smack his hand but I don't turn around, "I'm tired."

"I don't care. Get up and take meds." he does it again.

"You're so annoying," I groan and get up.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

"That's so childish." I squint.

He hands me a bottled water and a pill, "thank you."

"Mm-hm." he says.

I take the medicine and then crawl back under the sheets. I lie down with my back facing Geo's side. He can't stand when I do that but I'm more comfortable when I lay on my right side.

"Kia, turn around." he says as he lays down behind me.

"No, I'm comfortable like this." I protest. He crawls overtop of me to the side that I'm facing and says,

"Fine."

"Geo, if you stay right there, you'll fall. There isn't much space over here." I say.

"So scoot back." he says.

"Geo."

"Kia."

"Go back to your side."

"No."