My heart hurts

*MENTION OF SA IN THIS CHAPTER*

I pull up to the spot, and it's the spot Geo brought me to when he asked me to be his girlfriend. How did she find it, I don't even know. But she's standing right there with her hands in her pocket.

I get out of my car and walk closer. Before I get too close I tell her, "take your hands out of your pocket."

I have a gun on me so if she pulls something out, I can kill her ass right here... though the chances of that happening are very slim. I vouched to myself to never kill anyone no matter what. I don't think I'd be able to stomach that.

She takes them out and puts them up in the air to show she really doesn't have anything.

"What the fuck did you call me here for?" I ask.

"I want you to team up with me." she says.

She's either slow or stupid, either way she's out of her damn mind.

"And... why the hell would I do that?" I ask.

"Because, Geo played you, didn't he? Why did you even go back with him? We can take over the west and say fuck him. Together." she starts to step closer but I quickly shut that shit down and back up.

"Stop. You're crazy as hell if you think I'm going to do that shit." I shout.

"Oh, come on. You act like you aren't still mad at his ass."

"Because I'm not. Every time I tell him I love him, I mean it. I don't know what shit you're on, but I'm leaving." I turn around and head for my car.

"Stop." I hear a gun cock back.

I turn around because I know this bitch has me at gunpoint.

"I'm glad you were stupid enough to come here. Now I finally get to kill you. I've been waiting to beat your ass for years, it's finally time."

This monologue is so corny.

"Now, now, Jay. You know the rest of us said we wanted to have a little fun with her before you kill her." A bunch of guys emerge from the trees.

This bitch.

"Let's leave peacefully, and no one'll get hurt." he says.

"Wait, Justice. Where's Tre?" Jaylin asks.

"What are you-" he starts but everyone that came with me comes out.

Geo's the first one to come out. He heads straight for Jaylin, and the guys she was with tries to get him, but our people stop them before they could even take a step.

Geo's not the type to ever put his hand on a woman, I know that for sure. But he did today. He knocked the living shit out of Jaylin.

I watch as he continuously beats her face in. He's mad as hell.

Someone from the other crowd escapes my family and heads over to Geo. I can see the knife in his hand as he starts to charge. I pull the gun out that Kai gave me and shoot him. That was the first gunshot to ring off and it makes everyone stop.

I just fucking shot somebody. My hands are trembling. I can't believe I just did that. How do they do this on the daily?

"Oh, m-my God." I whisper and drop the gun.

I take multiple steps back, but a little too many because I fall on my ass.

I genuinely can't believe I just did that. I know I seem dramatic, but it's so different when you're on the holding side of the gun. I just killed someone. I just took somebody else's life.