The mood is brightened

"Come on, princess. We have to get you cleaned up and everything." Geo says while trying to get me out of the car.

My face has been completely blank since we left the house and I'm so lost. What the hell am I supposed to do?

I can still move though so I step out. Why is it that my thoughts are spilling out but everything else is so foggy?

"Be careful; I got you, baby."

I slowly step through the door, being wary of myself and the water puddles.

We get inside the house and the first thing Geo does is ask me if I'm okay with him washing me up and I reply with a yes.

I can't believe my mother is dead. I have to figure out a way to tell Daddy.

He runs the bath water.

He slowly and cautiously removes my clothes as if I'm made of thin, fragile glass. He helps me get inside the tub and starts to walk away.

"Wait," I stop him, "can you get in with me? Please."

"Are you sure, princess?" he questions.

"Yeah."

He undresses himself. He looks so good. The tattoos deep inside his skin that are planted everywhere. I scoot forward so he can sit behind me and he does.

I'm small enough to be able to bring my knees to my chest and keep a little distance. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Scoot back." he says.

"Huh?"

"Lay back; I'm not shy." He puts both of his arms on the side of the tub and spreads his legs. He places a towel over top of his dick so I wouldn't be uncomfortable. Sweet.

I scoot and lean back. He's soft and smells like Dove soap.

"You smell good." I close my eyes.

He chuckles, "thank you, princess. You smell good too. And your skin is soft." he rubs my arms.

It gets quiet for a minute.

"I'm glad you're speaking and stuff now. I know it must've been hard seeing your mother like that."

"Yeah, me too. It doesn't hurt that bad if I'm being honest. I was just surprised and shaken because of how bad it looked. It kind of feels like I knew it was coming. In a way it feels like karma for her." I reply honestly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

We sit for a few minutes longer.

"Let's get you cleaned up so we can wait for your brother." he says.

"I'm gonna clean up in the shower. I sit in the bath for a while and then wash in the shower." I carefully stand up. "Come on," I demand.

____

After the shower:
I have on black silk shorts and one of his hoodies. His favorite hoodie. It's big and it hides my shorts. It took me longer to get myself together than him so he's already downstairs.

I walk downstairs, phone in hand to see him leaning on the counter. I sit across from him on the stools.

I don't say anything but I start a live for my fans.

"Hey, buddies." I wave.

comments:
"heyy"
"where's the hottie?"
"where's you boyfriend? he was cute"
"she's mine; back off"
"omg, you're ALWAYS HERE! she doesn't want you"

"Geo's right here." I say blankly. My head is still foggy, so I don't think I should be on live right now. "Hey, guys; I think I'm going to end the live now. I have some stuff I need to do; I just wanted to say-"

A knock hits the door and both of our heads turn. I end the live and walk to the door.

Geo opens the door and I'm right behind him. It's Kai.

"Are you okay, Kia?" he asks.

"Yeah. I'm good."

"Someone's here to see you." he says.

"What do you-" he steps aside and there he is.

My best friend. The man I've been waiting for all these years.

My father.