Bitch

DISCLAIMER: Mention of sexual assault. JUST mention.

I've been here for three days now, and it's been another guy that came in here and touched me. Well, he didn't get to do anything, because he was weaker than Geo's dad and that other guy, so I kicked his ass. I got caught though and they whooped my ass for whooping his. I don't know how much longer I'm going to have to be here, but I bet it'll be for a long ass time.

My eye is swollen and the cut on my lip and eyebrow both sting like a bitch. But I'm okay. Mentally fucked up, but okay.

I lay down on the cold floor, with the right side of my face touching the ground so it can cool off my wounds. 

"You shouldn't do that, Kia. It'll get infected." Geo's dad says.

He won't leave. It's so annoying. I do everything he asks of me so he won't touch me again. It hasn't happened since the last time, but still.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not worried about it. What's the point if I'm just gonna die in here anyway?"

"Whoa, I'm not going to let you die, Kia. You're the only leverage I have."

"What the hell are you even playing at? Like what do you want from them?" I ask.

"They're side of the city. No, actually; I want the entire city." he sits up in his chair. "But I need my son in order to do that."

"What the hell do you need Geo for?"

"To kill him. I can't have my only son dating the enemy's daughter. It gives off the wrong look."

I kiss my teeth at his response and switch sides so I don't have to look at him.

My heart drops as the door opens and people pile in.

I don't move because I automatically assume it's his posy, but someone picks me up off of the floor; Geo.

"Princess," he wraps me up in his arms tightly and kisses my face all over.

"How did you find me?" I ask.

"The guy that..." he chokes on his words, "the guy that forced himself on you. He sent me that video, so I tracked his number and found you. Don't worry about him though, okay? He's gone."

I hug him around his neck and lean into him.

Before I can explain something more to him, he looks over and sees his father.

"Dad? What are you doing here? And why the fuck is my wife beat up like this?" he slowly peels me off of him.

His father just stands there. He looks scared.

I lean up closer again to whisper something,

"He's not the only one who raped me, Geo." I say in a melancholic tone.

"What. Who else?"

I turn my head towards his father: his eyes darken.

Kai overhears and starts to charge, but Geo stops him.

"I want everyone out. Even you, Kia. All of you go see if there's any more traitors in this bitch."

They don't think twice, and they actually listen to him... including me.

Geo's POV:
"He's not the only one who raped me, Geo." she says in my ear.

What the fuck? Who else touched her? Why the fuck would my father let those bastards touch her anyway? I get that his bitch ass wanted to get me here, but getting Kia raped is beyond crossing the line. He practically erased it.