Wow, Mama

*THERE IS MENTION OF SA IN THIS CHAPTER*

"How could you be so stupid?! You fucking lied to me and got kidnapped! Do you know what could've happened to you?! To Kai?! You made me have to put your brother in danger to save your ass!" my mother shouts while pacing.

"I get that I "disobeyed" you but is Kai really the only thing you're worried about? I almost got raped for Pete's sake. Sure you sent him to a death match but he's home, isn't he? Nothing happened to him. Nothing would have happened to him because I stepped in front of him to take that bullet and then someone stepped in front of me." I explain.

She's always been like this. Favoring Kai. I think it's because she blames me for getting Daddy locked up. When he got caught, he was on his way home from getting me ice cream. He kept saying that he didn't feel like going but I was craving it and begging so bad so he gave in.

"You almost got raped. Did it happen? No. Just like "nothing happened to Kai". You're so selfish it's ridiculous." she scoffs.

Oh, wow.

"Ma, are you serious?!" Kai emerges from his room.

"Wow, Pam." I say while backing up. Pam is her real name. I've never addressed my mother by her first name but she doesn't deserve the title as "Mama" right now.

Tears form in my eyes from what she just said. I can't believe this shit. I can't believe she just said that to me.

She throws her hand over her mouth as if it was an accident. "Kia, I'm sorry- I didn't mean it." she tries to walk over to me but I'm not having it.

I storm out of the house and don't even bother closing the door. Outside awaits all of their men, plus Sully.

"Gorgeous, what's wrong? Where you going?" Sully asks but I push past him.

"I'm going to the hospital with Geo if anybody needs me." I open my car door.

"With Geo? Isn't that the dude that broke your heart?" Sully questions with a disgusted look.

"No, he's the dude that took a bullet for me." I get in my car and drive off. I know someone's gonna follow me but they won't be able to get in.

At the hospital:
I open the door and see Geo getting put on his clothes with help from Kiana. He's putting his shirt on and lord have mercy, the abs, the tattoos. All of it is sexy as hell. Even the new bandage from the bullet wound.

"Princess, why are you back? You just left." he asks while pulling his shirt on over his head.

"How'd you know it was me?" I question.

"By the way you opened the door. It was gentle and I just knew." he answers.

Hm.

I'm supposed to hate him but I'm not doing much of that right now.

"That's weird." I say while walking in and closing the door.

"If me noticing your presence is weird, then I'm one weird bastard. I love it when I can feel that you're near me. It gives me the sense of peace."

I walk over to him and I can feel Kiana side eying me. I glance over at her and she isn't even trying to hide it. She must have a thing for Geo.

"What's wrong, you look like you've been crying." Geo asks.

"Nothing; why are you getting dressed? You got shot yesterday and there's no way they should be letting you go right now." I ask, puzzled.

"Money can buy you anything, beautiful. Now, why the hell are you crying?"