Acceptance

Remember last time when Geo said he wanted to eat me? Yeah, well he didn't. Crazy, right? As soon as we got back, we showered and slept the night away.

I had this dream last night that Geo was finally fucked me and, my God, it felt so real. When I woke up, he was laying directly in my face, mocking me because I was actually moaning. In all 20 years of me living, I have never been that embarrassed. I wanted to die in that moment, but hopefully he forgot.

____

The time Geo confesses:

Kai and daddy are here and they're discussing how Geo should "confess" tomorrow. I suggested that he takes her to a restaurant and just asks her there but Kai said no.

"You should go all out! Like I'm talking rose petals, balloons, flowers and snacks!" Kai suggests.

"Absolutely not. I didn't even do all of that for my princess. If Kia didn't get it, that other chick isn't getting it either." Geo protests.

Aw.

"Geo, it's okay. You need it to be believable for her anyway." I say.

"No." he protests against me now.

"Geo, you need to do this. If you don't do it right then she won't believe it and the whole mission will be messed up. Daddy and Kai need you." I say again.

Geo gets up off of the stool he was on and walks over to me; I'm sitting on the couch.

He bends down to my eye level and says, "no." in the firmest way possible and then kisses my nose.

"I'll go with Kia's idea. It's simple and sweet. That girl doesn't deserve anything extravagant and you three know it." Geo says.

"You're supposed to act like you're in love with her so stop making everything about your love for Kia and think about my dead mother who hasn't been avenged yet!" Kai shouts.

Damn. That stung a little bit but I get it.

"I understand that you're upset and hurt about your mother's death, but Kia is my girlfriend. She comes before anybody and that's that." Geo didn't raise his voice but he said it sternly.

"I know that and I'm glad that you respect and love my sister so much. But I need you to do this for me, man. I know that," Kai's eyes start to water, "I know that she treated them like shit but she was never like that with me. She was the picture perfect mother to me. And I can't just let it go that fast and I'm sorry." Kai cries.

I don't hesitate to get up and hug Kai. Daddy stands there with a saddened expression on his face. She treated us both terribly but we still loved her.

"It's okay to miss her, bro. I genuinely can't say I know how you're feeling but I know it hurts. He'll do it at the restaurant but it'll be amazing. We'll have flowers, violinists and a necklace. Whatever it takes for her to say yes." I rub his back.

"Yeah. I'm okay with that idea." Geo agrees.

Kai rubs his face, "alright. Tomorrow." he sniffles.

Geo walks behind me as I'm still hugging him and pats his shoulder. Daddy taps his shoulder, letting him know that they should go.

"We'll see you two tomorrow. And Kia?" Daddy calls.

"Yes?"

"I wanna make up for all the time I missed with you and Kai. Daddy-kid date as soon as this stuff is done, okay?" he says.

I've been longing for this. The moment I get to spend more time with my father. I missed him so much.

My eyes water a little bit, "okay."