Crossover

DISCLAIMER: Sexual assault is not only mentioned, but it HAPPENS in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

When we got to her place yesterday, she automatically made me feel welcomed. We've done nothing but talk and it turns out, she's an artist. She says her mother is literally thee Rayna Sentian, and she's following in her footsteps as an artist. Her dad is Spencer Sentian... he's the richest man in New York, I've heard.

"My parents are coming over soon, Lock. They want to meet you." she says.

"Oh, okay. Uh, remember yesterday when you said rent's getting too much? Why not ask your parents for it? I know they've got bills," I say.

"Well, I just want to be independent for once. They were helicopter parents for a while, especially my mother. I can't blame them because their relationship with their parents growing up wasn't good at all. In fact, my mom never had any."

"Oh, wow. I know what it's like to have shitty parents. A mother, anyway. She told me she hated me," I laugh lowly reminiscing.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." she says.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm good. I'm always good," I lie.

A knock hits the door: must be her parents. She walks over and then they walk in.

Her parents are fine as hell. Her mother is just as beautiful as they show in the pictures and her dad... good Lord.

"Hi, I'm Kia." I say.

"We know, sweetheart. Rajah's told us a lot about you," her mother smiles.

I smile too.

"So, what do you do?" her father asks.

They all walk over and sit on the couch.

"I'm a streamer with over ten-million subscribers." I respond and join them in the seat across from them.

"Wow, that's amazing! Have you ever considered modeling though? You're face is flawless," her mother compliments.

"Thank you, Mrs. Sentian, but I did at one point. This one guy," I pause, thinking about Geo, "he told me the same thing."

"Lover?" she asks.

"Yeah. I had to leave him though."

"Why? What happened?" Mr. Sentian asks.

"It was... a lot."

"What was his name? Sometimes saying their name can feel like removing dead weight off of your shoulders." she asks.

"Geo. Geo Castello." my eyes soften. I love him so much. I want to go back, but I can't.

"Really? A friend of mine has a son whose name is Geo. She said his father was a dick and forced her to leave." Mrs. Sentian says.

What? Is it Geo's mother? I don't even know her name.

"Do you have a picture of her?" I ask.

She takes her phone out and does a bit of scrolling. She turns the phone around and this lady looks just like Geo.

"What's her name?" I ask while squinting at the picture.

"Koko Castello." she says.

"C-can you ask her to meet me tomorrow? Eleven at the cafe down the street? I need to speak with her," I ask intensely.

"Huh? Oh, yes; of course." she smiles.

The rest of the time they just ask me about myself and the things I like to do, but the whole time, I was thinking about Geo's mother. Geo said she left, but it doesn't seem like it's true. It's genuinely hard to believe that a mother could leave her child like that, especially her son.