I hate you

"Hello?" I answer on speaker.

"Kia. Where are you? Why aren't you home?" he asks, worried.

"I'm safe, Kai; that's all you need to know. I'll be back tomorrow to get my stuff because I'm moving out."

"Kia, please. Are you with somebody?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm safe, I prom- I think. I should be." I say.

Geo looks at me offended, and it makes me snicker.

"I'm gonna wait for you here tomorrow, okay? I have to see you. And about Ma-"

"Kai, I don't wanna talk about Pam. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I love you, girly." I say. He hates when I call him that.

"I love you too but you better stop playing with me. I ain't your girly. Get a good night's sleep. Also, today you should be going live. You need to give your fans something or they'll think you're dead again." he laughs.

"Yeah; I'll probably go live on Instagram and talk to them and stuff." yeah, that should be fine.

"Okay; see you later. And tell Geo I said thank you." he hangs up. Holy shit, he knows.

"How did he know?" Geo looks at me, puzzled.

I shrug, "I'm gonna go live though. I'm hungry too. You should cook for me." I say.

"Breakfast for dinner?"

"Ooo, yeah!"

Geo started cooking on the stove and I start a live through Instagram. Views rank up faster than me leaving the house today.

"Hey, buddies," I wave.

Comments:
"who is TGAT behind you?"
"damn, he kinda fine. he got insta?"
"he look good asl in that apron fr,"
"this isn't the same dude from before though."
"OMG IS THAT GEO??? YOU SAJD HE WAS MID BRO- HE IS FAR FROM TGSTT"

"Yeah, this is Geo; however, he does not look that good." I roll my eyes.

Comments:
"you a damn lie!!"
"are y'all tg?"
"shii. if they ain't, i'll take him."
"and i'll take her."

"You guys are crazy, o-m-g. We aren't together; just associates." I reply, leaning on the counter.

"Associates, huh? You know we're more than that, princess." Geo says while cracking eggs. "Lift up; your chest is in the camera." he warns me.

"Oh, crap. Thank you. I'm gonna go get that hoodie. You should really cut some air on too; it's hot as heck." I say while walking away.

When I came back downstairs, I see and hear Geo talking to my fans, "I like her, yeah. She doesn't like me back anymore though because I broke her heart before. It wasn't my intention and I feel bad. You guys should help me get her back."

God, damn; this man.

I walk over to see how the food is coming along, "you need help?"

"Nope. Talk to your fans, princess; I got this."

I walk over to my phone and the comments are so fucking funny:
"Bro Helped My Grandmother Across The Street Yesterday He A Real One🤞🏽"
"he got my cat out of a tree last week; bf material if you ask me,"
"he bought me food 'cause my card declined. (i'm actually not even joking bro that shit was embarrassing as fuck) i say date him,"

"You put my fans on they best bull, huh?" I smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about, beautiful. Go sit down so you can eat."