I know who I want

I wake up to the sound of my name being called delicately, "Kia, princess? Are you up?" Geo stayed on the phone with me all night.

"Mm... no. I wanna sleep some more," I groan.

"Your morning voice is so adorable. It's eleven in the morning though. You should start your day-"

"Eleven?! Dang it! I'm supposed to be at the boxing gym at eleven thirty!" I jump up and rush toward my bathroom.

Shit, how did I forget?

"Boxing gym? You box?"

"Well, yeah. It's fun and my mother put me in there because of my anger issues," I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. "I don't go that often anymore though; just when I feel like it."

"Anger issues? That explains the raging," he laughs. He puts his face in the camera and he has a clay mask on.

I smile at it, "I developed them after my dad got locked up. I wanted to hunt down the bastard that framed him but I was obsessed with finding them to the point I was blinded by anger. Mama and my brother finally got me under control and put me in boxing. Kind of pathetic," I say in between brushes.

"I don't think so. I think it's reasonable and sweet. You're like my lil hot head." he always manages to make a serious situation a joke. I like that.

"Your little hot head? You're doing a lot of claiming, aren't you?" I say before a gargle.

"It's called manifestation. The moment I saw you, I thought "damn, I want her; and I'm gonna have her." and I'm gonna have you. Let me see you real quick." he requests.

"I'm washing my face,"

"And? Let me see."

I prop the camera up. I didn't realize I only had on a bra. Oh well.

"You're so beautiful." his eyes look like an emoji whenever he looks at me. I love it so much.

"Thank you," I blush.

I rinse my face and make my way out of the bathroom.

"What color set should I wear? Blue, purple, pink, red or black?"

"My favorite color is pink but you look good as hell in red... so pink. I don't want anyone else looking at you."

"Then I'm going with red."

"Princess, I'll pop up at your gym. Don't play with me."

"I don't know... I think I'm down with red right now. I'll show you, hold up."

"Princess."

I set the phone down and change.

Once I'm done, I set up the phone on my PC and back up. "What do we think?" I put up two peace signs.

"You look sexy. Too sexy. Take it off."

"No, I'm good. I have to go though so I'll talk to you later, Geo. Bye!"

"Kia, don't han-"

I click end facetime. Man that felt great.

----

At the boxing gym: 

"Marco!" I run and hug him. He's been a father to me since my dad couldn't. They're good friends.

"Hey, Kia. I saw your stream; who's that lil boy in your comments?" he lets go.

"A friend. What're we doing today?"

"You have the punching bags for today. Next time is the full body. I'm going to finish cleaning up over here."

"Okie dokie."

I was punching the punching bag when I felt somebody sneak up on me. I quickly turn around and I step back, all at once.

"Hey, princess. I told you I'd pull up."

"Geo, what the hell? Why're you here? Go away." I demand. I don't like being bothered in here, but more importantly, I don't want him to be seen.

"I'm here because you hung up on me. You know I don't like that." he stares me up and down.

"Girl, bye." I turn back toward the punching bag and keep punching.

"You're cute, you know that?"

That catches me off guard and makes me stop.

"Geo, I thank you. However, I don't like being bothered or stared at while I'm training. Plus, I don't want you being see here so if you could be so kind to-"

"Kia!" Kai comes in and shouts.

"Well, that's my cue. I'm not interested in getting beat up by your brother. See you, princess." he ups and leaves.

"What, Kai?"

"Why'd you leave without me?" he asks out if breath.

"I wanted to drive by myself but I only have like twenty minutes left, then I'm leaving. Calm your balls."

----

At home:
I just ended my stream. I gave that guy a shoutout and a backflip too. I told him I wouldn't forget.

My phone rings; it's Sully.

"Hey, Sully. What's up?" I answer while flopping on my bed.

"Nothing much, gorgeous. Just thinking about you." he says.

To be honest, I made my decision. I want Geo. I've known Sully my whole life and he clicked for me back then but now, Geo is all I want. He's just... I can't even explain it. The way he makes me feel is like a drug and I've only known him for about a week. That has to mean something.

"Sully... I have to tell you-"

"I know, Key. It's okay. I'm not gonna let you go that easily though, okay?"

"Sully."

"Bye, gorgeous."

And that's it. That was our phone call.