Keep my father's name out of your mouth

**THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTION OF SA**

I woke up, dazed and cold, tied to a chair. Three of my nails were broken off because of how hard I was fighting and my fingers are throbbing. My head hurts from being knocked out and my vision is blurry. 

"Princess... are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

I partially look up and Geo is tied up too.

I wait a minute before I speak. "Were you a part of this?" I question with my head down.

"What? No! What did I just tell you?! I meant every damn word I said!"

I got silent again.

"If I never found out about who you were, would you have told me?"

This time he goes silent.

"That's exactly what I thought. I would've lived a life with you that was based on lies and half-truths." I smile a little but then immediately drop it as my face starts to hurt. "Fuck," I groan.

I lift my head up more and now he sees my whole face, "I'm gonna fucking kill them. Your face."

"My face? Look at yours. You look like shit," I joke a little.

He laughs.

The door slams open. "Now would you look at that? It's the chick from the mall!"

It's the creep from that day Geo and I hung out.

He walks over to me and caresses my face.

"Get off of her!" Geo struggles with getting out of his rope.

"You're fine as hell, you know that?" he says with a sickening smile.

"Get the hell off of me." I say sternly.

"Still feisty," he takes his hand off of my face and spins around happily. "I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. You like her don't you?" He walks over to Geo.

"Piss off." he grunts.

The guy bitch slaps Geo. I can see the rage building on his face from it.

"As I was saying, you like her. I like her. She's sexy as fuck, isn't she?" he asks him while turning to look at me.

"Suck my dick." I hiss.

"You're about to be sucking mine, gorgeous." he says.

"The hell if she is. I'll cut your fucking dick off." Geo spits.

"I'm gonna bend her over right here in front of you and make her feel better than you ever have." he laughs and then proceeds to walk over to me.

Dear, God, please don't let this guy touch me. Help me, please. Send anyone.

"No; get away. I'm not consenting to this at fucking all." I state.

"You don't really have a choice. Either this or I kill him." he shrugs.

"Kill me; torture me; I don't give a fuck but you better not touch her after she said no or so help me, God, I'm gonna fucking kill you so hard you die from death." Geo says.

I don't want him to die because of me but I don't wanna be touched by this guy. The guilt of Geo dying would weigh heavier on me than whatever this guy is gonna do to me. "Geo. I can't let you die." I say.

"Kia, are you serious? You'd rather get raped then let the bastard who played with your heart die? I've done you so wrong and you're willing to lose your sanity for me? Hell no. I don't deserve that." he yells at me.