Tired of being bored

I wake up to the feeling of lips on the back of my neck, "Geo?"

"That's pretty boy to you, ma'am." he says as he kisses me more.

"Good morning." I flip over to face him.

He smiles at me before asking, "so what do you think about my idea? Do I have your permission?"

"Before we talk and decide about that, I wanna tell you about the kind of things I'm into when it comes to sex. Pretty sure it's something we should talk about."

"I agree. Spill, princess."

"For one, I have a praise and degrading kink. Depending on me and how I'm feeling will determine what I'm up for. Two, I like a CNC relationship. And three, I have an extremely strong attraction to muscles, hands and backs; I don't know why, but I do."

"Oh, wow. Uh, okay. Well I too have a praise kink. I have a cuckoldry kink but I don't think I'd like it if it was done with you and I too like CNC relationships." he spills too.

"What's cuckoldry?" I ask.

He laughs in what I'm assuming to be embarrassment, "it's when you enjoy watching your partner... uh," he looks away, nervous, "doing it with someone else. I don't know why I like it, but I do. I just don't think I'd like it if it was done with you."

Oh, my.

"Well, I'm down for whatever." I shrug, "but I'd prefer to only have sex with you."

"Oh, really?" he moves closer to my face.

"Mhm. But no kisses; we have to brush our teeth first."

"Yeah, yeah. But back to my question..."

"I wanna say yes but I don't want our first time to have an audience. When're you telling her?" I respond.

"Next week I'm gonna ask her to 'be my girlfriend' and then about two weeks after that, I'm gonna break her heart." he says casually.

It's kind of funny how we talk so nonchalantly about how to shatter a girl's heart. Either way, she deserves it. She bullied me so hard in high school, that I wanted to kill myself a few times. She's the reason I grinded so hard to finish school early. I couldn't stand being around her.

"Ah, okay. Well, we have time. If we can't think of anything better then yeah, we'll go with your idea."

"Don't feel obligated. Even if we can't find a way for you to do it, I'll do it myself."

"Trust me, pretty boy; I'm not one to do anything I don't wanna do. Let's shower and stuff." I peel the covers back and head to the shower.

____

We brushed our teeth and now we're gonna shower.

He steps inside the shower first and walks to the back wall near the shower head. I step in and stop short in front of him.

I grab my rag and pour my body wash on it and squeeze until I see suds.

"Let me wash you up, princess." Geo steps forward and wraps his right arm around my waist.

"I can do it," I say sweetly.

"Yeah, me too. Give it to me." he says, talking about my rag. I hand it over.

He slowly travels my rag up my stomach and around my neck. He softly runs my rag across my chest and my shoulders.

"You're so beautiful." he says deeply.

Currently throbbing.

I clear my throat and say, "thank you."

"Mhm."