Brain dead

Eight in morning:

"Mm," I groan out of my sleep

I feel Geo laying behind me playing big spoon.

I turn my neck as far as I can and see he's still sleeping. I have to pee though.

"Geo, I have to pee." I whisper.

"Pee yourself then; I'm comfortable."

No way.

"Let me go," I smack his arm and he snatches it and shouts,

"Ouch, you hit like a man!"

"You little..." I point at him with and then get up to pee.

____

"Damn, that felt good." I say while plopping back down on the bed.

"It better have; you woke me up out of my sleep to do it."

"Oh, whatever. You could've went back to sleep." I pull the covers over me.

"I couldn't; you're my comfort. I don't think I could sleep without you now." he leans over and kisses my forehead.

"I feel the same but you didn't even brush your teeth yet." I push him away playfully.
My phone dings:
Steward
don't forget to give your fans
a lil sum
     ik bruh

last time, your little ass forgot
and they thought you was dead
shut up bruh

whatever i'll come see you
tomorrow and we can go to
the mall
word? bet

"Who's that?" Geo asks being nosy.

"My brother. He was telling me to do something for my fans," I wipe my eye boogies away.

"Go live while we get ready for today." Geo suggests.

"What you mean "get ready"? What're we doing?" I question.

"It's a surprise. Dress for warm weather and wear sneakers." he gets up. I love surprises.

"Ooo," I get up to and head to Instagram.

"Hey, buddies!" I wave with a toothbrush in my mouth. Geo waves too.

Comments:
"heyyy"
"y'all gotta be together bro,"
"i ship it,"
"you should go live on insta more often,"

"We aren't together." I spit.

"Didn't seem like that last night." Geo leans over me and spits too while grabbing water in a small cup for a gargle. While his face is right next to me, I side eye him.

He flashes a quick smile before standing up. I feel his face on my hair and it makes me flinch. "What're you doing?" I ask while touching my bun.

"Your hair smells good. You do too." he says as he sniffs it again and gargles.

"I'm not even wearing anything but thank you," I rinse my mouth with a gargle too.

"You're welcome, beautiful. I like a woman that smells good." I've never heard him speak in the tone he just used. It wasn't seductive, it wasn't flirtatious but genuine and soft.

I spit out the water and turn around to face him. He's looking at me like he did right before we fell out. Dough eyes. I love it so much. No one has ever looked at me like this before and the fact that him of all people is, makes me happy.