Thug that shit out

It's been a week and a half since everything happened. My nightmares are worse than they were before, and now I'm seeing everyone. Both guys from the South and my mother. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, and it's really killing me. I'm not getting enough sleep at all.

I'm about to go downstairs right now: Gage, Tavon, Keisha and Corolla all left so it's just Sully, Daddy, Kai, Geo and I.

"Good morning." I say.

"Hey, princess. Come here," Geo waves me over to him; he's sitting at the table.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Your eye bags are getting worse, baby. You need to start taking melatonin or Benadryl." he says as he rubs his fingers over them.

"I know," I sniffle the snot in my nose. I've been crying a hell of a lot; this is just too much. I killed somebody.

Someone knocks on the door. Sully opens it, and a lady in a pantsuit and a briefcase comes in, "hello. You must be Sully." she says as she shakes his hand.

"Yeah, that'd be me." he says back.

"Oh, Raya; over here." Geo says.

"Who is she?" I ask.

"She's a therapist under my pay roll. She's sworn to secrecy and she's here to talk to you about your nightmares." he rubs my back.

"I don't need a therapist, Geo." I stand up from his lap.

"Princess, you do. You always sweat and scream at night in your sleep. It's not good for you."

"Well if it bothers you so much I'll sleep somewhere else."

"What? No, princess, that's not what I'm saying but you need to talk to someone."

"No, I don't. I have them all under control." I'm fine; I'll be fine. I'm not crazy.

She starts to reach out to me, "Kia, it's okay to be upset. But you need professional hel-"

"No the fuck I don't!" I shout and swat her hand away.

"Kia, calm down." Kai says.

"No, because I'm tired of everybody treating me like I'm fucking crazy. I'm fine and I have it all under control."

"Take a deep breath, and slow down, Kia. It's okay," she says.

She's going to piss me off. She's talking to me in a tone that makes me feel like I'm a little kid and I'm a twenty year old grown ass woman. I'll smack this bitch if she says something else.

"I'm not a baby, so stop talking to me like one." I demand.

"Princess, chill out." Geo says.

"Yeah, it's not that serious," Kai adds.

"Just chill, Key." Sully says.

They're all saying the same thing over and over again, and it's hurting my ears now.

"Stop it," I mutter. I'm about to go crazy: I can't deal with this.

I look at all of them and if feels like they're all rushing towards me. The whole room is spinning and all of their faces are melting.

"W-what the fuck," I start spinning around, looking at what's going on.

"Kia," I hear.

"Please, st-" I reach for my head and hold my ears.

It won't stop. It won't fuck-

"ing stop!" I yell and close my eyes with my hands still on my head.

I take a second before I open them back up. When I do, they're all looking at me in worry.