Spin around the block

I'm back home now and I'm about to call Sully so we can run Fortnite. They just updated it and I haven't played it. I also heard that they added "My Hero Academia" on there. Cool, right?

"Hey, princess. What're you doing?" Geo comes and sits down on the beanbag he bought for my gaming room.

"I'm about to run Fortnite with Sully. Why? What's wrong?" I question.

"Nothing, just wondering. Let me play with you." he says.

I can't let him play. He's so trash.

"Uh, maybe next time." I say trying to let him down gently.

"What?! I'm so good at the game though." he lies through his teeth.

"No offense, pretty boy. But you're actually really trash. It's okay though, I'll teach you. Just not right now. If you want, we can play COD for my stream tomorrow... after you ask her out." I say.

"I actually don't think I should. What if she sees? Let's play privately." he says.

"True. I haven't been streaming anyway, though."

"Yeah, I know. You really should though." He takes his phone out and begins to divert his attention to that. I'm glad he didn't leave.

I send a quick text to Sully to let him know that I'm getting on and he replies almost immediately with "ok". I log on and see that he's already in the lobby. I send a quick invite and he joins. After he joins, multiple others join. They're my fans.

"Oh, my God, Kia. Where have you been?" they all ask.

"I told you guys that I was going on a hiatus. That doesn't mean I won't play though. I just won't be socially active." I respond. "Can you guys leave though, please? I want to run Battle Royal and I can't because it's too many people in here. I promise I'll play with you guys later though, okay?" I ask.

"Okay," one says.

"Bye," the rest say and they leave. They're so sweet.

"Okay, Sully. Duos." I say.

"Alright." he has a mic so there is no need for me to be on the phone with him.

____

Geo stands up and begins to walk out, "where are you going?" I ask.

"I need to get an outfit together for tomorrow. I'm not going all-out though. Just casual." he says.

"Oh, okay. After this run in creative, I'm getting off." I say.

"Okay, I'll be in the room." he says. I nod to let him know I hear him.

After creative: "Okay, guys. I'm getting off, but I'll start streaming again in three weeks, okay?" I say. They all say okay and then I leave the party, then shut my PC off.

I walk into Geo and I's bedroom and see him knocked out. It's only seven. My phone then rings. It's Keisha. I answer, "hello?"

"Hey, Kia. Do you want to go to that new club down the street from the mall with me?"  Keisha asks.

"Oh, uh... sure." I respond.

"Okay. I'll pick you up in an hour." she says.

"Alright." I hang up the phone.

I walk carefully into my room and straight to the closet. I find this silk, red dress with a slit down the thigh. The dress comes to right above my knee, but the slit goes all the way up to my hip. I'm about to slay this outfit so hard. I also spot a pair of black, five-inch red bottoms and a black and red purse. Oh, yeah.