chapter 03.

003 — new friends

003 — new friends.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"You have a month for this task. I hope you will take it seriously." our teacher said, and handed us the essay topic to each pair. Jiwon, of course, was with me.

From the day she first spoke to me, we became inseparable. We did everything together, we understood each other very well, and we didn't feel the need to be friends with anyone else from our class. Although, the girl never explained to me what actually happened at the gate, but I wasn't going to ask her about it. It was her business, and if she wanted to, she would definitely tell me.

We almost always spent every longer break in the canteen. The priority for us was to buy a large mug of hot chocolate, into which Jiwon (of course) poured all possible additions, and we just had lunch.

Everyone looked at us as if we were aliens. Jiwon with her navy hair was very conspicuous, and after that we had to make a not very nice impression, because no one just wanted to sit next to us.

This time we also took the same table. It was a bit more out of the way where we could freely complain about everything and everyone, without risking the dissatisfaction of other people from the school.

After a short while, a beautiful girl came to our table. She was quite tall, had short brown hair, a slender face, perfect complexion.

She smiled, and nodded at us. "Hi!" the stranger girl said happily. I looked at her, not really knowing what to do for a moment.

"Jungmi!" Jiwon jumped happily, and threw herself on the girl's neck. I felt a bit lost at this point. Maybe even a bit like I was third wheeling.

Jungmi took one of the seats next to us right away, and pulled out some cookies, "You must be Jaeun." she said softly, and I nodded involuntarily.

I felt a little intimidated by the girl's beauty, so I just ran out of words. "This is my older sister, Jungmi." Jiwon explained.