chapter 30.

030 — the meeting of two clans

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

As soon as the game started, I had the feeling that I would be picking my jaw from the ground. I'd never really paid much attention to the sport before, and when they made us play anything in school at P.E lessons, I avoided the ball and other players well. Probably because I tripped over my own legs too often and lacked overall motor coordination.

All players moved with great grace, they looked as if they had been doing it every day for many years. They were like one organism. Of course, I was watching Jungwon the most, which was hard to observe because he was moving too fast, but from time to time I had to look away to look at Jungmi.

The girl was just amazing. What she did on the field was indescribable. Usually, all players bump into each other, poke each other, sometimes foul. But she moved among them with such grace and speed, that none of them was able to catch her. She never threw herself into the basket, which was rather what the boys did. However, it was she who always took the ball from the opponent and passed it to her side of the field without much trouble.

And this way, after a fairly long game (longer than expected norma) our pack won by 94:88. The opposing team was very dissatisfied with this result, they expected them to be better, especially since there was a girl in the other team. However, Jungmi left them under no illusions, and beat them along with guys.

"Congratulations." Minsoo said with a gentle smile. She got up, and walked towards her clan, and I run up towards Jungmi and Jake hugging her from behind. Before I could get any close enough to her, I was picked up and spinned around a few times in the air.

"Are you proud?" Jungwon asked with a cute smile, "Very." I nodded, and pecked him on the tip of his nose.

"I'd be grateful if you let me go." I added, and the boy looked very surprised at my request, "Never." he placed me on the ground, and immediately hugged me, "Ahh, noo! Don't touch me! You're all sweaty and sticky~" I laughed, and theatrical gesture pinched my nose.

"Yah, it's a normal thing that prople sweat." he pouted, and I immediately felt kind of guilty, "Aww, I'm sorry." I kissed his cheek, and came out of his embrace, actually letting him go and take a quick shower.