chapter 29.

029 — her brother

029 — her brother.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"NO, YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK IT. I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE." Jungmi screamed as she entered Ni-ki's room where I was sitting with her younger sister. The navy-haired girl has completely settled in it, and even hung her dream catchers all around the room.

"What happened?" Jiwon asked, not knowing if she should laugh or better hide from the girl.

"I was walking quietly by the river," Jungmi started, "I had a small fight with Jake, and needed some fresh air, but that's not the point now. I was walking calmly when suddenly a bunch of completely naked guys jumped into the river!" she screamed, her face turning red. However, it was probably an effect of anger, not embarrassment. "This pack has no inhibitions at all! They don't know what a shower or a bath is for?! Do they really have to run naked in the forest?" Jungmi groaned, laying on the bed next to us.

I even wanted to laugh for a moment, but when I thought that something similar could happen to me, I stopped right away. Somehow I didn't want to see naked strangers guys, so I patted Jungmi's back.

"Honestly, neither Heeseung is happy with their company, but we need them," Jiwon muttered after a while. "The more of us, the safer."

"And I understand it," Jungmi said, "But let them learn to use bath tub better, because next time I'll bite them all." she growled, making me and Jiwon burst out laughing.

It's been a few days since I moved to the vampires. Every day I called my parents not to worry, making up some strange stories about how cool it is to be able to lie on the beach or swim in the sea. I felt kind of not right when I was lying to them like that, but I knew it was all for their safety.

"Girls...I need to tell you something," Jiwon muttered quietly. She surprised us because we were alone in the room, and she acted as if she was afraid that someone would hear us.