chapter 39.

039 — sweet lies

039 — sweet lies.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
[ 15+ : tw, blood, violence, fighting ]

I was starring at him with a sad grimace on my face, "I.. I can't believe you lied.." the words could barely come out of my mouth. My heart was beating rappidly, breathing was fastened.

"Lied?" he asked, "I didn't lie to you with anything, my dear," the man chuckled with this awful smirk on his face, "You really thought I was your real father?"

My eyes widened, "What are you talking about?" I asked.

The man raised his hands and started gesticulate, "This whole game about being a happy family. You really thought it was true?" he snapped, and I didn't even know how to react, "I'm not your father."

"W-what..?" tears already showed up in my eyes.

"You never met him, I mean you didn't even have a chance." he grinned, and walked closer to me, crouching down in front of me, "As soon as we sensed that the reincarnation of this whole human shit thing in our race was reborn, we exactly knew what to do." he stopped for a second, "My people hunted your family, and I killed your real father." the man chuckled.

"Your mother didn't have any other better choice besides staying with us, and acting like my wife. And wasn't she doing it perfectly?" he smiled, while brushing away a strand of my hair that was falling over my eyes. The boy that was holding my hands behind me had to tighten his grip as I wanted to release my hands.

"You were never my daughter, and you will never be, honey." the man said delicately, and smiled ironically.

"You're psychotic piece of shit! How could you do something like that!" I screamed, and started to thrash around, before spitting right on his face. People around gasped loudly, and everything around fell silent.