chapter 05.

005 — the truth

005 — the truth.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I did not sleep, I hardly ate, and I could not function normally. My whole body was screaming in pain. It was not physical though, but much, much worse.

I wanted to see him. Every cell in my body screamed, that it wanted to look into his beautiful eyes once again. I couldn't understand myself. I hardly knew Jungwon, and I only saw him once in a while. We had a word or two, but now I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

My body wanted to take me to him by itself. Several times I found myself dressing up a hoodie to leave the house. At the last moment, I came out of this sick daze, and scolded myself for doing it. In fact, I had no idea where he lived. It was idiotic. As if some strange supernatural force was pushing me to him.

After the weekend, I was afraid to go to school. I was afraid to see him, because I didn't know what would happen. Due to my reluctance, I was late for my class. I would have been there on time if it hadn't been for the coffee. Oh, but come one, coffee is more important than classes.

Jiwon was sitting in her chair like on high heels, really nervous. It was evident, that she was waiting for something. Of course it turned out to be on me. She was staring at me, and it felt like I was going to die with nerves. But I was sure of one thing in all of this. She had to know what happened between me and her brother.

I wanted to ask about it, but at the same time I didn't want to know.

The bell rang, and I immediately froze in my spot as the girl next to me quickly turned to my side, "Jaeun." I could feel her serious gaze at my figure.

"I don't know what happened," I said straight away, "I fell down the stairs on your brother, and that's it! I don't know how it happened.. and what happened! It's weird .. a-and I.. '' the words spilled out of my mouth without rhyme or reason. I felt like I was talking about some nonsense.

"What did you feel at that moment?" she asked calmly, and looked at me intensively. At this point, I was sure she knows everything about what happened.