12TH OF APRIL: TEDDYS BIRTHDAY MEAL

"Hi we have a reservation, under the name Potter" said Harry to the young witch behind the counter at THE SOURCERS PIZZA PARLOUR, the family had got back from their holiday a couple of days ago and since it was Teddy's birthday the Potters along with Andromeda and Victoire had gone to Teddy's favourite restaurant. The witch looked up from her magazine, chewing on some, gum, "one minute, oh righ' yeh Po..." the girl stopped and looked from the leather book up to Harry and gasped, "you're .. you're, Harry Po'er, wow its a honour to meet yeh!" she threw down the magazine, "mum" moaned James, "I'm hungry!", the witch looked, to James, "oh yeh, erm this way please" she said leading the 8 of them to a nice little table near a window, "a waiter will be with you in a minute", "thanks" said Teddy as he took a seat in-between Albus and Victoire (Victoire and Teddy were holding hands), and the witch walked back, looking back as she went. When a waiter came out two minutes later they ordered their drinks, and began to chat, "I have an announcement" said Teddy when hi drink came, Lily got all excited, "you and Vic are getting married", at this Andromeda nearly choked on her gin and tonic, "aha no" chuckled Teddy, "erm the other week I sent off my application to begin my auror training, I decided that I wanted to start my career and not just working at the Weasley shop", "Aww well done Teddy" said Victoire and Ginny, "that's not the best part," he said, "I got an owl the other day saying that I can start my basic training in two weeks, and if I pass that I can start the main training". Teddy was grinning proudly, "well done Teddy", said James, "Awww darling I'm so proud of you!" exclaimed Andromeda going around to give her only grandson a huge hug, "that's good news, not as good news as you and Vic getting married would be but still good, well done Teddy Bear!" said Lily (everyone laughed at this), "Well done son!" cheered Harry, "To Auror- Trainee Lupin!" said Ginny raising her glass in the air, "TO AUROR-TRAINEE TEDDY!" chorused everyone else holding up their glasses, Teddys hair went a violent shade of pink as he had a huge smie n his face, "well done baby" said Victoire kissing him, "can we go get some pizza now!" asked James.

They all walked over to the side were huge pizzas were laid out, James began piling slices of Hawaiian, peperoni and meat feast pizza on his plate, they walked back over to their table and the conversation started up again. "How was your little holiday, Ginny?" asked Andromeda, how was using a knife and fork to eat a slice of pizza, "yeh it was good, it was fun, the kids seemed to like it which was all that matters really, it was hectic though what with Fred and Jamie together and Lily and Hugo!" answered Ginny, "lets see it then Teddy!" said Albus and James. Along with the Firebolt Lightening Extreme (the newest and coolest and fastest broom, Harry and Ginny and Andromeda had got him as a joint gift), Andromeda had given him permission to get a tattoo, "yeh lets see it" said Victoire, feeling obliged he pulled up the back of his t-shirt and revealed a tattoo of a big black and white wolf, that kept walking around the back of his back and silently roaring, with the date 02-04-1998 under it. "Teddy, that's amazing!" said Victoire, "that well god Teddy Bear!" exclaimed Lily who had, tomato sauce from her pasta all around her mouth, "yeh its like a tribute for my mum and dad, I mean they died in a war, that made the world a better/ safer place" said Teddy, "how sweet!" said Victoire. After a little while they had finished their food they went to the ice-cream station and made their own ice cream sundae's with jelly beans, gummy dragons, chocolate mice that actually moved around and other sweets and sauces, "I also have an announcement!" said Harry when they sat back at the table, everyone's attention was on Harry now, "it seems you lot wont be going back to Hogwarts by yourself, me and Teddy will be coming with you", "WHAT!" cried James and Albus, "well that's not the reaction we expected" murmured Teddy, who was talking to Victoire, she was very happy about the news. "No offence dad, but we don't want our dad on the Hogwarts Express with all our friends!" said Albus, "yeh, and the fact that you're like the most person in the Wizarding World just makes it worst, I mean why would we want our friends and .. girls we like talking to our dad and asking for autographs!" said James trying to catch a chocolate mouse, "well you wont be alone with him, I'll be their with you" said Teddy, his arm wrapped around Vic , "fine, how long are you going to be there?" asked James, "about a week, and I have something special for the 7th and 3rd years especially!" he answered.