🍓Mine🍓

"That is so unfair!" You yelled, slamming your cards down.

"I can't help that I'm so good at this game." Doe says with a smug grin.

You squint your eyes at him, "I want a rematch." He looks at you with a wide grin.

"Sure, darling."

An hour later..

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" You scream slamming your cards down once again.

"I'm telling you, love, you cannot beat me." Doe says smiling at you.

You get up from your seat, your chair falling backwards. You walk over to his side of the table and stand right in front of him. You grab his shoulders and he gives a small blush. You start shaking him, "I KNOW YOU'RE CHEATING, DOE!"

You stop, finally calming down. You lower your head in defeat, you really need to step up your game in uno. You look back up to see Doe with the same grin, "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I think about it for a moment before nodding.

Doe walks into the living room while I stay and clean up the cards and put them pack into the box.

You walk into the living room to see Doe looking through the movies on the TV.

"Find anything good yet?" I ask standing next to Doe.

"I was thinking of a horror movie, Texas chainsaw massacre ||?" he grins when facing towards me.

I give a small smile, "Sounds good to me, want any snacks or drinks?" I ask. Doe nods, "Just water." I nod and walk into the kitchen and get two glasses of water.

I come back to the living room to see the movie starting, I set the two glasses on the table next to the couch. Doe never touches the glass.

I turn off the light and plop down on the couch next to Doe. He glances at me before turning back to the screen.

Another hour later

You cringe at the dude that just got his head sawed off. You look away, not really liking gore that much. Doe put his arm around you, on your shoulder, probably a way of comforting me.

I look back at the TV, seeing Choptop yelling at his brother, Bubba. I felt bad for Bubba, he seems to always get yelled at and get called names.

I furrow my eyebrows, feeling bad.

You had also realized that Doe had never drank his water. But you ignored that.

"Is there a problem, darling?" I hear the male next to me say. I turn my head towards him, "Yeah, I just kinda feel bad for Bubba." Doe looks at me for a moment before moving his hand down to me waist. "It's just a movie, you should feel bad." I blush, "yeah I know.. I just can't help but feel bad."

He pulls me closer, him now cuddling me.
"You know that you're only mine, right?" He looks at me with a serious face. I just smile at him, 'Is he jealous?' I think still smiling. He grabs my chin, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look at him right in the eyes, "I won't repeat myself." I stare at him for a moment before speaking, "Yes I under stand, Doe."

He leans in and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Don't ever forget that you are mine and only mine."