🍋M!Reader x John Doe🍋

ANOTHER LEMON‼️‼️😍

But this time we getting straight into it.

ENJOY

-/-/-/-/-/-

"Please.. Stop teasing Doe..." You whimper as your boyfriend softly strokes your hardened dick. You felt like you were on fire, and about to fucking burst.

Doe had tied you up, since you were being a brat and needed a 'punishment'.

You could already feel the tears slowly falling, he had been edging you for a solid 15 minutes. Which that may not sound very long but it feels like hell.

'Dammit why did I have to do that?'

45 MINUTES AGO..
---/---/---/---

You sat in your living room with your boyfriend, John. It was a hot day, like you were living in hell itself. You and Doe were sitting on separate ends of the couch watching TV. But you couldn't focus.

You were incredibly horny and imagining many dirty fantasies..

Just then you get a hard-on. Well fuck.

You groan loudly, getting up and walking towards your shared bedroom. John watches you closely, clearly looking at your ass.

You smirk and sway your hips a little and turn your head a little to look back.

Someone clearly had enjoyed that.

You hastily throw your clothes off and grab some lotion in your nightstand drawer. You smile thinking of a 'great idea'.

You get some lotion in hand and start to lightly stroke your red and hardened dick. You sigh, pleased.

You start to stroke a little harder and faster. You progressively got louder with each stroke, purposely wanting someone to hear you. You get closer to your end thinking about your boyfriend.

With one last scream cum had shot out onto your stomach but you were still hard.

"Having fun without me? That's no good." A voice said, it almost sounded like a growl.

You glance over to see your boyfriend in the doorway, smirking deviously.

PRESENT
---/---/--/--

"Oh but you wanted to have fun without me, darling." Doe growled, in a playful way of course.

You half groan half moan in disappointment.

"Oh but if you beg maybe I can help you out.." he continues, staring up at you.

Your blush deepens in embarrassment but you really needed to feel release.

"Please...please baby... Please make me cum.." You beg softly to the man below you.

He tsks, "Come on... I need more than that darling." he licks your red, puffy tip staring right at you with half lidded eyes.

You close your eyes tightly, "Please Doe! Please let me cum in your mouth.. And to see you swallow my seed..!" You feel very embarrassed but pleased to feel his mouth take in your twitching dick.

He gags a few times but was fairly doing well.

You couldn't keep yourself together, you were a moaning mess, not caring how loud you were. You also hear Doe moan a few times, feeling your dick vibrate which made you feel even better.

You grip your fists, wishing to touch your love. You scream, "Doe i-!" but before you could say anything else you felt the knot in your stomach snap.

You slowly recover from your orgasm, looking down at you boyfriend that was licking whatever left was on your dick.

He opens his mouth, showing the white, sticky substance before swallowing it.

You shiver at the sight, smiling at your boyfriend.

He kisses you before crawling on top of you with yet another devilish grin.

"Round two?"